iCD. GmbH develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions.
Technology and products
LABS/Q, LABS/QM, and LABS/R
LABS/Q is a laboratory information management system (LIMS) that "helps you to map your processes and workflows in a highly reliable and professional manner and with a maximum degree of automation."
LABS/QM is an SAP-based laboratory middleware designed to "increases the automation level in the laboratory" of chemical, petrochemical, and pharmaceutical businesses around the world. The middleware "can either be used as a standalone solution or implemented in the HANA Cloud Platform (HCP) with the HANA database."
LABS/R is "a central integration platform for recipe and process optimization ... that provides all features to support scientists in the whole workflow." It can stand alone or work as an integrated module of LABS/Q.
|| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
A vendor's product may receive more confirmed features with the addition of more public information to the vendor's site and/or by providing a URL to a page or document that can act as a citation for the existence of the feature. Prospective buyers are highly recommended to contact the vendor directly to verify features as this list isn't authoritative, and product upgrades and changes happen rapidly in some cases.
- the vendor chose to not put relevant feature information online despite its existence in the product.
- the vendor chooses to make the feature information available only to those who create an account or call/e-mail.
- the feature information exists online to the public, but a URL could not be found to cite the existence of the feature.
- the feature does not exist for the product.
| Product: LABS/Q
|Sample, inventory, and data management|
|Sample login and management?|
|Sample and/or result batching?|
|Task and event scheduling?|
|Option for manual result entry?|
|Multiple data viewing methods?||Y|
|Data and trend analysis?||Y|
|Data and equipment sharing?|
|Customizable fields and/or interface?|
|Internal file or data linking?|
|External file or data linking?|
|ELN support or integration?||Y|
|Export data to MS Excel?|
|Raw data management?||Y|
|Project and/or task management?|
|Document creation and/or management?||Y|
|Customer and supplier management?|
|Quality, security, and compliance|
|QA / QC functions?|
|Chain of custody?|
|Configurable roles and security?|
|Automatic data backup?|
|Reporting, barcoding, and printing|
|Export to PDF?|
|Export to MS Word?|
|Export to HTML and/or XML?|
|Instrument interfacing and management?||Y|
|Mobile device integration?||Y|
|Alarms and/or alerts?|
|Work-related time tracking?|
|Voice recognition system?|
|Web client or portal?||Y|
|Online or integrated help?|
|Software as a service delivery model?|
|automotive and aerospace, biotechnology, cosmetic, chemical, environmental, food and beverage, manufacturing and R&D, petrochemical, pharmaceutical||
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 1.20 1.21 1.22 1.23 "LABS/Q". iCD. GmbH. https://icd.eu/en/products/labs/labsqr/the-flexible-lims-solution/. Retrieved 07 January 2019.
- ↑ "LABS/QM". iCD. GmbH. https://icd.eu/en/products/labsqm/. Retrieved 14 January 2020.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 "LABS/R". iCD. GmbH. https://icd.eu/en/products/labs/labsr/requirement-and-solution/. Retrieved 07 January 2019.