iCD System GmbH
|Type||Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung|
|Headquarters||Josef-Lammerting-Allee 20-22, Köln, Germany|
iCD System GmbH develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions.
In January 2020, iCD. GmbH announced that it and iCD. Vertriebs GmbH had been acquired by GUS Group. GUS Group said: "With the purchase of iCD., we are expanding our solution portfolio to include qualified laboratory software for large pharmaceutical and chemical companies, among others." By November 2020, the company had apparently changed its legal name to iCD System GmbH.
At some point in 2021, the company removed LABS/R from its website, and the software is presumably discontinued.
LABS/R was "a central integration platform for recipe and process optimization ... that provides all features to support scientists in the whole workflow." It could stand alone or work as an integrated module of LABS/Q.
Technology and products
LABS/Q, LABS/QM, and VALIDAT
LABS/Q is a laboratory information management system (LIMS) that "helps you to map your processes and workflows in a highly reliable and professional manner and with a maximum degree of automation."
LABS/QM is an SAP-based laboratory middleware designed to "increases the automation level in the laboratory" of chemical, petrochemical, and pharmaceutical businesses around the world. The middleware "can either be used as a standalone solution or implemented in the HANA Cloud Platform (HCP) with the HANA database."
VALIDAT is a method validation tool that "guides you safely through the planning and execution of a validation (also in connection with LABS/Q), including result evaluation and comprehensive report generation."
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
- ↑ "iCD. is now a member of the GUS Group". iCD. GmbH. 31 January 2020. https://icd-system.com/en/icd-is-now-a-member-of-the-gus-group/. Retrieved 02 October 2021.
- ↑ "Outstanding laboratory software for smart customers by iCD". iCD System GmbH. Archived from the original on 16 November 2020. https://web.archive.org/web/20201116104750/https://icd-system.com/en/labor-software/. Retrieved 02 October 2021.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "LABS/R". iCD. GmbH. Archived from the original on 31 October 2020. https://web.archive.org/web/20201031084952/https://icd.eu/en/products/labs/labsr/requirement-and-solution/. Retrieved 02 October 2021.
- ↑ 4.00 4.01 4.02 4.03 4.04 4.05 4.06 4.07 4.08 4.09 4.10 4.11 4.12 4.13 4.14 4.15 4.16 4.17 4.18 4.19 4.20 4.21 4.22 4.23 "LABS/Q". iCD System GmbH. https://icd-system.com/software/labs-q-lims/. Retrieved 23 February 2022.
- ↑ "LABS/QM". iCD System GmbH. https://icd-system.com/software/labs-qm/. Retrieved 23 February 2022.
- ↑ "iCD System - Software Solutions". iCD System GmbH. https://icd-system.com/software/. Retrieved 23 February 2022.