|Former type||Société Anonyme|
|Successor||Abénex Capital SA|
|Defunct||September 18, 2020|
|Headquarters||235 rue de l'Etang, Limonest, France|
|Parent||Abénex Capital SA|
|Subsidiaries||Inlog Holdings France SAS|
INLOG SA developed and distributed laboratory informatics software.
On February 1, 2010, the Haemonetics Corporation announced it had agreed to acquire Global Med Technologies, Inc. and its subsidiaries, including INLOG SA. The deal was finalized the acquisition on April 1, with Global Med (and thus INLOG) becoming "a wholly-owned subsidiary of Haemonetics." INLOG was then referred to as "Inlog - a Haemonetics Company."
On August 31, 2014, the INLOG website was shut down and the company and its products are assumed to be fully absorbed into Haemonetics Corporation.
In July 2020, Haemonetics announced that it had come to an agreement to divest in its Inlog acquisition, selling INLOG and its EdgeSuite of software solutions to Abénex Capital SA. Haemonetics CEO Chris Simon stated the sale was need to "help shift our portfolio toward our growth segments." The sale was finalized in mid-September, though terms of the deal were not disclosed. However, as of November 2020, it's not clear if INLOG SA will come out of the acquisition as an independent business marketing its old products again.
Technology and products
ANALYS, EDGELab, and SAPANET
EDGELab was a LIMS for public analysis laboratories.
- Javeed, M.S. (18 September 2020). "Haemonetics closes sale of blood donor software unit to PE firm Abénex". S&P Global Market Intelligence. https://www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence/en/news-insights/latest-news-headlines/haemonetics-closes-sale-of-blood-donor-software-unit-to-pe-firm-ab-233-nex-60406502. Retrieved 06 November 2020.
- "Haemonetics Announces Definitive Agreement to Acquire Global Med Technologies, Inc.". Haemonetics Corporation. 01 February 2010. http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=72118&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1381207. Retrieved 09 September 2014.
- Mass High Tech staff (01 April 2010). "Haemonetics wraps up Global Med buy". Mass High Tech Blog, Boston Business Journal. American City Business Journals. http://www.bizjournals.com/boston/blog/mass-high-tech/2010/04/haemonetics-wraps-up-global-med-buy.html. Retrieved 09 September 2014.
- "INLOG". INLOG SA. Archived from the original on 22 June 2013. https://web.archive.org/web/20130622054529/http://www.inlog.com/GB/index.php. Retrieved 09 September 2013.
- "Inlog Website". Haemonetics Corporation. 31 August 2014. Archived from the original on 09 September 2014. https://web.archive.org/web/20140909195719/http://www.haemonetics.com/en-GB/About/News/2014%20News/Inlog-Website.aspx?source=newslist. Retrieved 09 September 2014.
- PR Newswire (24 July 2020). "Haemonetics Sheds Blood Bank, Hospital Software Subsidiary Inlog". Medical Product Outsourcing Magazine. https://www.mpo-mag.com/contents/view_breaking-news/2020-07-24/haemonetics-sheds-blood-bank-hospital-software-subsidiary-inlog/. Retrieved 06 November 2020.
- "ANALYS". INLOG SA. Archived from the original on 08 January 2013. https://web.archive.org/web/20130108044022/http://www.inlog.com/GB/products/private_laboratories.html. Retrieved 09 September 2014.
- "EDGELab". INLOG SA. Archived from the original on 08 January 2013. https://web.archive.org/web/20130108044302/http://www.inlog.com/GB/products/public_laboratories.html. Retrieved 09 September 2014.
- "SAPANET". INLOG SA. Archived from the original on 08 January 2013. https://web.archive.org/web/20130108044120/http://www.inlog.com/GB/products/sapa.html. Retrieved 09 September 2014.