iVention BV is a developer and distributor of a variety of laboratory and health informatics solutions.
iVention was founded in 2009 in the Netherlands. In January 2015, the company began expanding across Europe and into India. In October 2015, expansion into the U.S. as iVention, LLC began, including a team-up with consultancy GeoMetrick Enterprises.
Technology and products
iVentionLES is described as a laboratory execution system (LES) that acts as "a web-based, scalable and extensible informatics platform" providing laboratory information management system (LIMS), electronic laboratory notebook (ELN), and scientific data management system (SDMS) functionality "to customers across multiple industries." The software can be installed locally or hosted in the cloud under the software as a service (SaaS) delivery model.
|| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
A vendor's product may receive more confirmed features with the addition of more public information to the vendor's site and/or by providing a URL to a page or document that can act as a citation for the existence of the feature. Prospective buyers are highly recommended to contact the vendor directly to verify features as this list isn't authoritative, and product upgrades and changes happen rapidly in some cases.
- the vendor chose to not put relevant feature information online despite its existence in the product.
- the vendor chooses to make the feature information available only to those who create an account or call/e-mail.
- the feature information exists online to the public, but a URL could not be found to cite the existence of the feature.
- the feature does not exist for the product.
| Product: iVentionLES
|Experiment, patient, and data management|
|Sample login and management?||Y|
|Sample and/or result batching?|
|Task and event scheduling?|
|Option for manual result entry?|
|Multiple data viewing methods?|
|Configurable templates and forms?||Y|
|Data and trend analysis?|
|Data and equipment sharing?|
|Customizable fields and/or interface?|
|Internal file or data linking?|
|External file or data linking?|
|ELN support or integration?||Y|
|Export data to MS Excel?|
|Raw data management?|
|Project and/or task management?|
|Test, experiment, and/or trial management?|
|Document and/or image management?||Y|
|Patient and case management?|
|Customer and physician management?|
|Billing and revenue management?|
|Quality, security, and compliance|
|QA / QC functions?|
|Chain of custody?|
|Configurable roles and security?|
|Automatic data backup?|
|Reporting, barcoding, and printing|
|Barcode and/or RFID support?|
|Export to PDF?|
|Export to MS Word?|
|Export to HTML and/or XML?|
|Instrument interfacing and management?|
|Mobile device integration?||Y|
|Third-party software integration?|
|Alarms and/or alerts?|
|Work-related time tracking?|
|Voice recognition system?|
|Web client or portal?||Y|
|Online or integrated help?|
|Software as a service delivery model?||Y|
|biobanking, clinical diagnostics, contract services, environmental, food and beverage, life sciences, manufacturing and R&D, pharmaceutical, veterinary|
Demonstration videos and other media
The following demonstration videos exist for iVentionLES:
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 "iVention Lab Automation - ALcontrol Laboratories: Case Study" (PDF). 02 September 2015. http://www.scientific-computing.com/whitepapers/iVention_EN_ALCONTROL_09022015.pdf. Retrieved 02 June 2016.
- ↑ Metrick, G. (22 October 2015). "iVention and GeoMetrick Enterprises – a New Customer". Out on a LIMS. GeoMetrick Enterprises. https://outonalims.com/2015/10/22/ivention-and-geometrick-enterprises-a-new-customer/. Retrieved 02 June 2016.
- ↑ Metrick, G. (07 March 2016). "iVention and LinkedIn Profile Change". Out on a LIMS. GeoMetrick Enterprises. https://outonalims.com/2016/03/07/ivention-and-linkedin-profile-change/. Retrieved 02 June 2016.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 "iVention". iVention BV. http://www.ivention.nl/Client/cms.html#/CMS/index. Retrieved 02 June 2016.
- ↑ "iLES Platform". iVention BV. http://www.ivention.nl/Client/cms.html#/CMS/iLES+Platform. Retrieved 02 June 2016.