|Former type||Sociedad Limitada|
Parque Tecnológico de Ciencias de la Salud|
Avenida de la Innovación No 1
Armilla, Granada, Spain
|Number of locations||3|
Integromics SL developed and distributed laboratory informatics software solutions for the genomics and proteomics industries.
Integromics, founded in December 2002, introduced its first microarray data analysis software in 2003 as ArrayHub., which was later replaced by OmicsHub. However, PerkinElmer Inc. acquired Integromics SL in July 2014 after a year before signing an exclusive distribution contract with the company. Shortly afterwards, PerkinElmer removed the OmicsHub laboratory information management system — which was "designed as a central data management system to collect, annotate and conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis of mass spectrometry data." — from its website.
Sometime in early 2017, the Integromics website went dark, and Intergromics is presumably no longer functioning as a division/subsidiary of PerkinElmer. The OmicsOffice application is still sold by PerkinElmer.
Technology and products
OmicsOffice was a LIMS that "addresses the current and future data analysis needs of life scientists."
See PerkinElmer Inc. for more on this software.
- "2003–05". Integromics SL. https://www.integromics.com/company/about-us/history-2002/. Retrieved 27 September 2013.
- "About Us". Integromics SL. Archived from the original on 01 February 2016. https://web-beta.archive.org/web/20160201051159/https://www.integromics.com/company/about-us/. Retrieved 26 April 2017.
- Carazo, J.-M.. "Jose-Maria Carazo personal page". Centro Nacional de Biotecnología. Archived from the original on 21 October 2016. https://web-beta.archive.org/web/20161021071049/http://biocomp.cnb.csic.es:80/carazo. Retrieved 26 April 2017.
- "PerkinElmer Inks Software Distribution Agreement with Integromics". GenomeWeb. 25 June 2013. https://www.genomeweb.com/informatics/perkinelmer-inks-software-distribution-agreement-integromics. Retrieved 04 October 2016.
- "OmicsHub - Proteomics data management". Integromics SL. https://www.integromics.com/products/proteomics/. Retrieved 27 September 2013.
- "OmicsHub Proteomics Datasheet" (PDF). Integromics SL. 2011. Archived from the original on 04 October 2016. https://web.archive.org/web/20161005234247/http://www.biomadrid.org/file_download.cfm?ftid=5&fid=26. Retrieved 04 October 2016.
- "OmicsHub Proteomics Datasheet" (PDF). Integromics SL. 2011. Archived from the original on 21 December 2011. http://web.archive.org/web/20111221021419/http://www.integromics.com/proteomics-data-management/datasheet. Retrieved 04 October 2016.
- "OmicsOffice - The Omics Intelligence Suite". Integromics SL. Archived from the original on 04 December 2016. https://web-beta.archive.org/web/20161204133507/https://www.integromics.com/omicsoffice-suite/. Retrieved 26 April 2017.