Invitrosoft Software Solutions oHG
|Headquarters||Spandauer Burgwall 23A, Berlin, Germany|
|Number of locations||1|
Invitrosoft Software Solutions oHG develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions for tissue culture labs.
The company was founded in 1997 and released the first version of its IVS tissue management software in 2002.
Technology and products
IVS is specialized software for managing and optimizing production and workflow within a tissue culture lab / production plant. The software comes in Basic, Pro, Pro Plus, Premium, and Premium Plus versions, each varying in their features.
The company states that the software has the following functionality:
- Real-time plant overview
- Production planning and management
- Personnel planning
- Warehouse supply management
- Order and purchase management
- Deliveries and invoicing
- Cost evaluation
- Culture management
- Barcode and label support
- Stock lists and work instructions
- Batch traceability
- Audit trail
- Production reports
- Recipe management
- Modular and extensible
Public pricing information isn't available.
Demonstration videos and other media
The following English demonstration videos are available for IVS:
The rest of the videos, found here, are in German.
- IVS brochure (English)
- "About Invitrosoft". Invitrosoft Software Solutions oHG. Archived from the original on 24 October 2016. https://web.archive.org/web/20161024094447/http://invitrosoft.com/group-a/ivs/about-ivs/. Retrieved 06 November 2020.
- "Laboratory". Invitrosoft Software Solutions oHG. https://invitrosoft.com/2020/laboratory/. Retrieved 15 October 2021.
- "IVS - Software solutions for in vitro laboratories" (PDF). Invitrosoft Software Solutions oHG. March 2020. https://invitrosoft.com/2020/wp-content/uploads/sites/11/2020/03/Flyer_Laboratory_english.pdf. Retrieved 06 November 2020.