Junction Concepts, Inc. develops and distributes software solutions for various industries, including the agriculture, cannabis, clinical, food and beverage, and material testing industries.
Junction Concepts, Inc. was formally founded in June 2015.
Technology and products
QBench is a laboratory information management system (LIMS) "that helps testing labs manage the end-to-end testing workflow from sample receiving to automated results reporting." The software can be deployed on-site or in the cloud.
|| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
A vendor's product may receive more confirmed features with the addition of more public information to the vendor's site and/or by providing a URL to a page or document that can act as a citation for the existence of the feature. Prospective buyers are highly recommended to contact the vendor directly to verify features as this list isn't authoritative, and product upgrades and changes happen rapidly in some cases.
- the vendor chose to not put relevant feature information online despite its existence in the product.
- the vendor chooses to make the feature information available only to those who create an account or call/e-mail.
- the feature information exists online to the public, but a URL could not be found to cite the existence of the feature.
- the feature does not exist for the product.
| Product: QBench
|Sample, inventory, and data management|
|Sample login and management?||Y|
|Sample and/or result batching?|
|Task and event scheduling?|
|Option for manual result entry?|
|Multiple data viewing methods?||Y|
|Data and trend analysis?|
|Data and equipment sharing?|
|Customizable fields and/or interface?||Y|
|Internal file or data linking?|
|External file or data linking?|
|ELN support or integration?|
|Export data to MS Excel?|
|Raw data management?|
|Project and/or task management?|
|Document creation and/or management?|
|Customer and supplier management?|
|Quality, security, and compliance|
|QA / QC functions?||Y|
|Chain of custody?|
|Configurable roles and security?||Y|
|Automatic data backup?||Y|
|Reporting, barcoding, and printing|
|Export to PDF?||Y|
|Export to MS Word?|
|Export to HTML and/or XML?|
|Instrument interfacing and management?||Y|
|Mobile device integration?|
|Alarms and/or alerts?|
|Work-related time tracking?|
|Voice recognition system?|
|Web client or portal?|
|Online or integrated help?|
|Software as a service delivery model?||Y|
|agriculture, cannabis, food and beverage, health care, material testing|
Pricing information isn't made public.
Demonstration videos and other media
The company makes the following demo videos availabe:
- ↑ "Business Search". California Secretary of State. https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/. Retrieved 29 February 2020. "Search for entity # C3797857"
- ↑ "QBench: Software That Runs the Modern Lab". Junction Concepts, Inc. https://qbench.net/. Retrieved 29 February 2020.
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 3.12 3.13 3.14 3.15 3.16 3.17 3.18 3.19 "QBench: Features at a glance". Junction Concepts, Inc. https://qbench.net/qbench-lims/. Retrieved 29 February 2020.
- ↑ "QBench: Connect Your Instruments". Junction Concepts, Inc. https://qbench.net/instrument-integration/. Retrieved 29 February 2020.