Justice Laboratory Software, Inc.
95 East Main Street|
Denville, New Jersey, United States
|Number of locations||2|
Justice Laboratory Software, Inc. develops and distributes chromatography data systems (CDS).
Justice Laboratory Software began operation in 1982, headed up by Jeff Justice, developer of the Nelson Analytical CDS from the early '80s. The company introduced its Chromperfect software shortly afterwards.
Technology and products
Chromperfect Seven, SL, and CS
https://www.chromperfect.com/client_server_chromatography_cs.htm Chromperfect CS] (Client-Server) is a CDS "with a new focus on security, GLP, centralized management and administration, while maintaining a local redundancy within the lab to allow the enterprise to remain operational during time of temporary IT or network problems." This version adds security features such as audit trails and user-based privileges.
Features of Chromperfect SL include:
- Supports network, serial, and analog instrument outputs
- Microsoft Office integration
- Support for connections to third-party software such as LIMS
- Real-time data views
- Fine-tuning, noise, and peak adjustments
- Data analysis tools
- Data auditing and protection
- User-level access control
- Custom reporting
- Export to PDF
Chromperfect Seven adds:
- extensibility with application-specific modules
- support for "any make and model of chromatography instrument"
- sample automation system
- extensive network support
- automated reporting and e-mailing
- instrument-level security control
Demonstration videos and other media
The following demonstration videos exist for Chromperfect products:
- Chromatography Data Acqusition Software for Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Chromatography Instrument control and data acquisition software 5890, 6890, 7890
- Graphing & exporting chromatography data from HPLC or GC analysis in Excel / Office
- Comparing Chromatograms
- Chromperfect product release Version 6.0.10 - Introducing the Start Bar
- Chromperfect Seven - Starting something new...
- Integration of chromatography data- negative peaks
- Chromperfect Intro
- "Chromperfect Chromatography Data Systems History". Justice Laboratory Software, Inc. https://www.chromperfect.com/chrom_perfect_about_us.htm. Retrieved 26 January 2016.
- "Advanced Chromatography Software for Windows 10". Justice Laboratory Software, Inc. https://www.chromperfect.com/chromatographydatasystem_chromperfect8.htm. Retrieved 06 November 2020.
- "Chromperfect SL". Justice Laboratory Software, Inc. https://www.chromperfect.com/small_laboratory_software_chromatography.htm. Retrieved 06 November 2020.
- "Chromperfect CS". Justice Laboratory Software, Inc. http://www.chromperfect.com/client_server_chromatography_cs.htm. Retrieved 06 November 2020.