|Headquarters||245 Main St., Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|Number of locations||1|
|Area served||United States|
|Key people||Mary Beth Walsh|
Kalleid, Inc. provides vendor-neutral consulting services for the laboratory informatics industry, including assistance with software implementation, software testing and validation, and laboratory project management.
Kalleid was formally founded in Massachusetts in January 2014.
Technology and services
Kalleid provides a variety of laboratory professional services "designed to maximize the success of your business transformation." Services include:
- business analysis - workflow optimization, system requirements, systems alignment
- documentation and training - technical documentation, training support, SOP development
- sales and marketing - content management, content redesign, etc.
- change management - impact assessment, change communication, change planning
- data migration - impact assessment, change communication, change planning
- testing and validation - risk assessment, validation scripting, user requirements development
- project management - lifecycle management, risk assessment, communication planning
Public pricing of services is unavailable.
- "About Kalleid". Kalleid, Inc. https://www.kalleid.com/about/. Retrieved 06 October 2020.
- "Kalledid, Inc". Business Entity Search. Corporations Division, State of Massachusetts. https://corp.sec.state.ma.us/CorpWeb/CorpSearch/CorpSummary.aspx?sysvalue=1jAr2jzyc7xVLy55.E8_RMFY9B4qYVK__2L_O8w..AE-. Retrieved 06 October 2020.
- "Services". Kalleid, Inc. https://www.kalleid.com/services/. Retrieved 06 October 2020.