This information used to appear on the front page of the wiki. As of November 2015, it has been transitioned to a single page to provide more space for the front page.
Key laboratory informatics vendors
Key commercial laboratory informatics vendors
What does it mean to be "key" for the purpose of this ranking? The criterion for a vendor selling proprietary commercial laboratory informatics software being listed here: the vendor's LIMSwiki page must have a cited (from a publicly-available source) price list. Those with demonstration videos are given higher preference; items ranked by number of videos. Go here for all listed vendors in the wiki.
19. Labii, Inc.
20. NoteBookMaker, LLC
21. Labstep Ltd.
22. The Edge Software Consultancy Ltd.
23. WebPathLab, Inc.
24. BioInfoRx, Inc.
25. Biomed Systems Ltd.
26. BioSistemika LLC
27. Broughton Software Ltd.
28. Aiderbotics Corporation
29. Blaze Systems Corporation
30. Bytewize AB
31. CloudLIMS.com, LLC
32. Dynamic Databases, LLC
33. JusticeTrax, Inc.
34. LabWare, Inc.
35. PharmLabs, LLC
36. Promium, LLC
Key cloud-based and open-source laboratory informatics software
Key cloud- or SaaS-based laboratory informatics software
Listed below are key commercial and open-source laboratory informatics software offerings listed in the wiki that utilize the cloud or software as a service (SaaS) model. "Key" indicates vendor's (or software's) LIMSwiki page has a cited (from a publicly-available source) price list. Those with demonstration videos are given higher preference; items ranked by number of videos.
20. GENEIO via BioSistemika LLC
21. LabHQ via Broughton Software Ltd.
22. O3 LimsXpress via Bytewize AB
23. BioTracer via CloudLIMS.com, LLC
24. limsExpress via Dynamic Databases, LLC
25. PharmWare via PharmLabs, LLC
26. Element LIMS via Promium, LLC
27. HORIZON LIMS via Red Arrow Labs, LLC
28. Apex LIS via Apex HealthWare, LLC
29. Dendi LIS via Dendi, Inc.
30. FORMULATOR via FORMULATOR Software, LLC
31. Kriti LIS via Kriti Microsystems Pvt. Ltd.
32. eQual via LabPro 2000 Ltd.
33. LabSpace via LabSpace, LLC
34. QLIMS via OnQ Software Pty. Ltd.
35. Progeny Clinical via Progeny Software, LLC
36. hivebench via shazino SAS
Open-source laboratory informatics software
Listed below are some of the most active and supported open-source laboratory informatics software projects with articles in the wiki, as of December 2015. Go here for all listed open-source laboratory informatics projects.