This information used to appear on the front page of the wiki. As of November 2015, it has been transitioned to a single page to provide more space for the front page.
Key laboratory informatics vendors
Key commercial laboratory informatics vendors
What does it mean to be "key" for the purpose of this ranking? The criterion for a vendor selling proprietary commercial laboratory informatics software being listed here: the vendor's LIMSwiki page must have a cited (from a publicly-available source) price list. Those with demonstration videos are given higher preference; items ranked by number of videos. Go here for all listed vendors in the wiki.
19. Agilent Technologies, Inc.
20. BiochemLab Solutions
21. NoteBookMaker, LLC
22. Sysment Kft.
23. The Edge Software Consultancy Ltd.
24. BioInfoRx, Inc.
25. Pharmaceuticals Systems International, LLC
26. Bio-ITech BV
27. BioSistemika LLC
28. LABTrack, LLC
29. Blaze Systems Corporation
30. Bytewize AB
31. ChemWare, Inc.
32. CloudLIMS.com, LLC
33. Dynamic Databases, LLC
34. EZQuant Ltd.
35. JusticeTrax, Inc.
36. LabWare, Inc.
37. Laucks Technical Services, LLC
38. PharmLabs, LLC
39. Promium, LLC
40. CannaSys, Inc.
42. Dassault Systèmes SA
43. EthoSoft, Inc.
44. Findings Software SAS
45. FORMULATOR Software, LLC
46. Genetic Technologies, Inc.
47. Hindline Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
48. Mountain States Consulting, LLC
49. Nippon Control System Corporation
50. Progeny Software, LLC
51. shazino SAS
52. SLCLAB Informática SL
53. SPLhost, Inc.
54. Terra Systems OÜ
55. Wixon and Cross, LLC
Key cloud-based and open-source laboratory informatics software
Key cloud- or SaaS-based laboratory informatics software
Listed below are key commercial and open-source laboratory informatics software offerings listed in the wiki that utilize the cloud or software as a service (SaaS) model. "Key" indicates vendor's (or software's) LIMSwiki page has a cited (from a publicly-available source) price list. Those with demonstration videos are given higher preference; items ranked by number of videos.
16. Pharmaway via Pharmaceuticals Systems International, LLC
17. GENEIO via BioSistemika LLC
18. LABTrack via LABTrack, LLC
19. PharmWare via PharmLabs, LLC
20. CannaLIMS via CannaSys, Inc.
21. BioTracer via CloudLIMS.com, LLC
22. BIOVIA Notebook Cloud via Dassault Systèmes SA
23. limsExpress via Dynamic Databases, LLC
24. iLIS via Margy Tech Pvt. Ltd.
25. SimpLabo via Nippon Control System Corporation
26. Progeny Clinical via Progeny Software, LLC
27. Element LIMS via Promium, LLC
28. Datacloud via SPLhost, Inc.
29. hivebench via shazino SAS
30. LIMFinite via Wixon and Cross, LLC
Open-source laboratory informatics software
Listed below are some of the most active and supported open-source laboratory informatics software projects with articles in the wiki, as of December 2015. Go here for all listed open-source laboratory informatics projects.