This information used to appear on the front page of the wiki. As of November 2015, it has been transitioned to a single page to provide more space for the front page.
Key laboratory informatics vendors
Key commercial laboratory informatics vendors
What does it mean to be "key" for the purpose of this ranking? The criterion for a vendor selling proprietary commercial laboratory informatics software being listed here: the vendor's LIMSwiki page must have a cited (from a publicly-available source) price list. Those with demonstration videos are given higher preference; items ranked by number of videos. Go here for all listed vendors in the wiki.
20. Asymptotic Automation Solutions LLP
21. BiochemLab Solutions
22. NoteBookMaker, LLC
23. The Edge Software Consultancy Ltd.
24. WebPathLab, Inc.
25. BioInfoRx, Inc.
26. Biomed Systems Ltd.
27. BioSistemika LLC
28. Broughton Software Ltd.
29. Aiderbotics Corporation
30. Blaze Systems Corporation
31. Bytewize AB
32. CloudLIMS.com, LLC
33. Dynamic Databases, LLC
34. JusticeTrax, Inc.
35. LabWare, Inc.
36. PharmLabs, LLC
37. Promium, LLC
38. Red Arrow Labs, LLC
Key cloud-based and open-source laboratory informatics software
Key cloud- or SaaS-based laboratory informatics software
Listed below are key commercial and open-source laboratory informatics software offerings listed in the wiki that utilize the cloud or software as a service (SaaS) model. "Key" indicates vendor's (or software's) LIMSwiki page has a cited (from a publicly-available source) price list. Those with demonstration videos are given higher preference; items ranked by number of videos.
18. GENEIO via BioSistemika LLC
19. LabHQ via Broughton Software Ltd.
20. O3 LimsXpress via Bytewize AB
21. BioTracer via CloudLIMS.com, LLC
22. limsExpress via Dynamic Databases, LLC
23. PharmWare via PharmLabs, LLC
24. Element LIMS via Promium, LLC
25. HORIZON LIMS via Red Arrow Labs, LLC
26. Apex LIS via Apex HealthWare, LLC
27. BIOVIA Notebook Cloud via Dassault Systèmes SA
28. FORMULATOR via FORMULATOR Software, LLC
29. eQual via LabPro 2000 Ltd.
30. LabSpace via LabSpace, LLC
31. Progeny Clinical via Progeny Software, LLC
32. hivebench via shazino SAS
33. LIMFinite via Wixon and Cross, LLC
Open-source laboratory informatics software
Listed below are some of the most active and supported open-source laboratory informatics software projects with articles in the wiki, as of December 2015. Go here for all listed open-source laboratory informatics projects.