This information used to appear on the front page of the wiki. As of November 2015, it has been transitioned to a single page to provide more space for the front page.
Key laboratory informatics vendors
Key commercial laboratory informatics vendors
What does it mean to be "key" for the purpose of this ranking? The criterion for a vendor selling proprietary commercial laboratory informatics software being listed here: the vendor's LIMSwiki page must have a cited (from a publicly-available source) price list. Those with demonstration videos are given higher preference; items ranked by number of videos. Go here for all listed vendors in the wiki.
20. Asymptotic Automation Solutions LLP
21. BiochemLab Solutions
22. NoteBookMaker, LLC
23. The Edge Software Consultancy Ltd.
24. WebPathLab, Inc.
25. BioInfoRx, Inc.
26. Biomed Systems Ltd.
27. BioSistemika LLC
28. Broughton Software Ltd.
29. Aiderbotics Corporation
30. Blaze Systems Corporation
31. Bytewize AB
32. CannaSys, Inc.
33. CloudLIMS.com, LLC
34. Dynamic Databases, LLC
35. JusticeTrax, Inc.
36. LabWare, Inc.
37. PharmLabs, LLC
38. Promium, LLC
Key cloud-based and open-source laboratory informatics software
Key cloud- or SaaS-based laboratory informatics software
Listed below are key commercial and open-source laboratory informatics software offerings listed in the wiki that utilize the cloud or software as a service (SaaS) model. "Key" indicates vendor's (or software's) LIMSwiki page has a cited (from a publicly-available source) price list. Those with demonstration videos are given higher preference; items ranked by number of videos.
18. GENEIO via BioSistemika LLC
19. LabHQ via Broughton Software Ltd.
20. O3 LimsXpress via Bytewize AB
21. CannaLIMS via CannaSys, Inc.
22. BioTracer via CloudLIMS.com, LLC
23. limsExpress via Dynamic Databases, LLC
24. PharmWare via PharmLabs, LLC
25. Element LIMS via Promium, LLC
26. HORIZON LIMS via Red Arrow Labs, LLC
27. Apex LIS via Apex HealthWare, LLC
28. BIOVIA Notebook Cloud via Dassault Systèmes SA
29. FORMULATOR via FORMULATOR Software, LLC
30. eQual via LabPro 2000 Ltd.
31. LabSpace via LabSpace, LLC
32. SimpLabo via Nippon Control System Corporation
33. Progeny Clinical via Progeny Software, LLC
34. hivebench via shazino SAS
35. LIMFinite via Wixon and Cross, LLC
Open-source laboratory informatics software
Listed below are some of the most active and supported open-source laboratory informatics software projects with articles in the wiki, as of December 2015. Go here for all listed open-source laboratory informatics projects.