This information used to appear on the front page of the wiki. As of November 2015, it has been transitioned to a single page to provide more space for the front page.
Key laboratory informatics vendors
Key commercial laboratory informatics vendors
What does it mean to be "key" for the purpose of this ranking? The criterion for a vendor selling proprietary commercial laboratory informatics software being listed here: the vendor's LIMSwiki page must have a cited (from a publicly-available source) price list. Those with demonstration videos are given higher preference; items ranked by number of videos. Go here for all listed vendors in the wiki.
35. LabWare, Inc.
36. PharmLabs, LLC
37. Promium, LLC
38. Red Arrow Labs, LLC
39. Apex HealthWare, LLC
41. Findings Software SAS
42. FORMULATOR Software, LLC
43. Genetic Technologies, Inc.
44. Hindline Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
45. LabPro 2000 Ltd.
46. LabSpace, LLC
47. Mountain States Consulting, LLC
48. Progeny Software, LLC
49. shazino SAS
50. Terra Systems OÜ
51. Wixon and Cross, LLC
Key cloud-based and open-source laboratory informatics software
Key cloud- or SaaS-based laboratory informatics software
Listed below are key commercial and open-source laboratory informatics software offerings listed in the wiki that utilize the cloud or software as a service (SaaS) model. "Key" indicates vendor's (or software's) LIMSwiki page has a cited (from a publicly-available source) price list. Those with demonstration videos are given higher preference; items ranked by number of videos.
19. LABA via Biomed Systems Ltd.
20. GENEIO via BioSistemika LLC
21. LabHQ via Broughton Software Ltd.
22. O3 LimsXpress via Bytewize AB
23. BioTracer via CloudLIMS.com, LLC
24. limsExpress via Dynamic Databases, LLC
25. PharmWare via PharmLabs, LLC
26. Element LIMS via Promium, LLC
27. HORIZON LIMS via Red Arrow Labs, LLC
28. Apex LIS via Apex HealthWare, LLC
29. FORMULATOR via FORMULATOR Software, LLC
30. eQual via LabPro 2000 Ltd.
31. LabSpace via LabSpace, LLC
32. Progeny Clinical via Progeny Software, LLC
33. hivebench via shazino SAS
34. LIMFinite via Wixon and Cross, LLC
Open-source laboratory informatics software
Listed below are some of the most active and supported open-source laboratory informatics software projects with articles in the wiki, as of December 2015. Go here for all listed open-source laboratory informatics projects.