This information used to appear on the front page of the wiki. As of November 2015, it has been transitioned to a single page to provide more space for the front page.
Key laboratory informatics vendors
Key commercial laboratory informatics vendors
What does it mean to be "key" for the purpose of this ranking? The criterion for a vendor selling proprietary commercial laboratory informatics software being listed here: the vendor's LIMSwiki page must have a cited (from a publicly-available source) price list. Those with demonstration videos are given higher preference; items ranked by number of videos. Go here for all listed vendors in the wiki.
20. Labii, Inc.
21. BiochemLab Solutions
22. The Edge Software Consultancy Ltd.
23. Third Wave Analytics, Inc.
24. WebPathLab, Inc.
25. BioInfoRx, Inc.
26. Biomed Systems Ltd.
27. Broughton Software Ltd.
28. Aiderbotics Corporation
29. AINZ Corp.
30. Blaze Systems Corporation
31. Bureau Conseils et Services SCRL
32. Bytewize AB
33. CloudLIMS.com, LLC
34. HORIZON Lab Systems, LLC
35. Revol Software Solutions, LLC
36. JusticeTrax, Inc.
37. Promium, LLC
38. Apex HealthWare, LLC
Key cloud-based and open-source laboratory informatics software
Key cloud- or SaaS-based laboratory informatics software
Listed below are key commercial and open-source laboratory informatics software offerings listed in the wiki that utilize the cloud or software as a service (SaaS) model. "Key" indicates vendor's (or software's) LIMSwiki page has a cited (from a publicly-available source) price list. Those with demonstration videos are given higher preference; items ranked by number of videos.
1. ALFA21 via SLCLAB Informática SL
2. Benchling via Benchling, Inc.
3. ELab via LabLynx, Inc.
4. Matrix Gemini/Express via Autoscribe Informatics, Inc.
5. BioArchive via MEDEORA GmbH
6. labfolder via Labforward GmbH
7. LabArchives via LabArchives, LLC
8. eCAT via Research Innovations Limited
9. Mbook via Mestrelab Research S.L.
10. CrelioHealth for Diagnostics via Creliant Software Pvt. Ltd.
11. eLABInventory and eLABJournal via Bio-ITech BV
12. LabVantage 8 via LabVantage Solutions, Inc.
13. LabWare LIMS and LabWare GROW via LabWare, Inc.
14. Labii ELN & LIMS via Labii, Inc.
15. BioRails DM via The Edge Software Consultancy Ltd.
16. Lockbox LIMS via Third Wave Analytics, Inc.
17. WebPathLab via WebPathLab, Inc.
18. LabFlow via AINZ Corp.
19. mLIMS via BioInfoRx, Inc.
20. LABA via Biomed Systems Ltd.
21. LabHQ via Broughton Software Ltd.
22. AQ Manager LIMS via Bureau Conseils et Services SCRL
23. O3 LimsXpress via Bytewize AB
24. BioTracer via CloudLIMS.com, LLC
25. Element LIMS via Promium, LLC
26. HORIZON LIMS via HORIZON Lab Systems, LLC
27. Revol LIMS via Revol Software Solutions, LLC
28. Apex LIS via Apex HealthWare, LLC
29. FreezerPro via Brooks Automation, Inc.
30. FORMULATOR via FORMULATOR Software, LLC
31. bLIS via Gamma Peak, LLC
32. GenoFAB via GenoFAB, Inc.
33. Laby via KYLI SAS
34. eQual via LabPro 2000 Ltd.
35. LabSpace via LabSpace, LLC
36. Labstud.io LIMS via Labstudio (Pty) Ltd.
37. Labosaurus via Microcline Projects
38. Health Digital Transformation Platform via Minerva Data
39. Progeny Clinical via Progeny Software, LLC
40. hivebench via shazino SAS
41. AP Easy via Small Business Computers of New England, Inc.
Open-source laboratory informatics software
Listed below are some of the most active and supported open-source laboratory informatics software projects with articles in the wiki, as of December 2015. Go here for all listed open-source laboratory informatics projects.