This information used to appear on the front page of the wiki. As of November 2015, it has been transitioned to a single page to provide more space for the front page.
Key laboratory informatics vendors
Key commercial laboratory informatics vendors
What does it mean to be "key" for the purpose of this ranking? The criterion for a vendor selling proprietary commercial laboratory informatics software being listed here: the vendor's LIMSwiki page must have a cited (from a publicly-available source) price list. Those with demonstration videos are given higher preference; items ranked by number of videos. Go here for all listed vendors in the wiki.
37. PharmLabs, LLC
38. Promium, LLC
39. Red Arrow Labs, LLC
40. Apex HealthWare, LLC
42. Dendi, Inc.
43. Findings Software SAS
44. FORMULATOR Software, LLC
45. Genetic Technologies, Inc.
46. Hindline Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
47. LabPro 2000 Ltd.
48. LabSpace, LLC
49. Mountain States Consulting, LLC
50. OnQ Software Pty. Ltd.
51. Progeny Software, LLC
52. shazino SAS
53. Terra Systems OÜ
54. Wixon and Cross, LLC
Key cloud-based and open-source laboratory informatics software
Key cloud- or SaaS-based laboratory informatics software
Listed below are key commercial and open-source laboratory informatics software offerings listed in the wiki that utilize the cloud or software as a service (SaaS) model. "Key" indicates vendor's (or software's) LIMSwiki page has a cited (from a publicly-available source) price list. Those with demonstration videos are given higher preference; items ranked by number of videos.
20. LABA via Biomed Systems Ltd.
21. GENEIO via BioSistemika LLC
22. LabHQ via Broughton Software Ltd.
23. O3 LimsXpress via Bytewize AB
24. BioTracer via CloudLIMS.com, LLC
25. limsExpress via Dynamic Databases, LLC
26. PharmWare via PharmLabs, LLC
27. Element LIMS via Promium, LLC
28. HORIZON LIMS via Red Arrow Labs, LLC
29. Apex LIS via Apex HealthWare, LLC
30. Dendi LIS via Dendi, Inc.
31. FORMULATOR via FORMULATOR Software, LLC
32. eQual via LabPro 2000 Ltd.
33. LabSpace via LabSpace, LLC
34. QLIMS via OnQ Software Pty. Ltd.
35. Progeny Clinical via Progeny Software, LLC
36. hivebench via shazino SAS
37. LIMFinite via Wixon and Cross, LLC
Open-source laboratory informatics software
Listed below are some of the most active and supported open-source laboratory informatics software projects with articles in the wiki, as of December 2015. Go here for all listed open-source laboratory informatics projects.