|Headquarters||50 S. Main Street, Suite 200, Naperville, Illinois, United States|
|Number of locations||2|
KineMatik Ltd. develops and distributes laboratory informatics and other software solutions.
Up until early 2014, KineMatic's products were marketed under the eNovator Application Suite.
A number of product changes occurred in the fall of 2018 and spring of 2019. First, their KineMatik ELN received a name change to OpenText ELN for Content Suite in approximately the fall of 2018. By early 2019, several of its other laboratory-related offerings—ChemBio and LinkLab—disappeared from their website and are presumably discontinued. The changes appear to be a move towards a greater focus on business applications.
ChemBio was add-on software for its ELN, adding chemical and biological drawing functionality.
LinkLab was middleware that seamlessly "connects individual brands and models of laboratory systems" (including instruments and lab software) while "providing a guaranteed store and forward capability."
Technology and products
OpenText ELN is an electronic laboratory notebook that "helps researchers capture and find research data faster, helps them "share data from multiple projects and collaborate across global research sites," and also "protects intellectual property and support compliance with regulatory GxP guidelines."
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
Demonstration videos and other media
The following videos are available for OpenText ELN:
- "eNovator Application Suite". KineMatik Ltd. Archived from the original on 10 August 2012. https://web.archive.org/web/20120810023328/http://www.kinematik.com/solutions/enovator-module-stack/. Retrieved 26 October 2015.
- "OpenText Electronic Lab Notebook for xECM by KineMatik". KineMatik Ltd. Archived from the original on 18 October 2018. https://web.archive.org/web/20181018023452/http://www.kinematik.com/solutions/industry/electronic-laboratory-notebook/. Retrieved 10 October 2019.
- "Chemical & Biological structures with ChemBio". Archived from the original on 20 January 2019. https://web.archive.org/web/20190120060741/http://www.kinematik.com/solutions/industry/ChemBio. Retrieved 10 October 2019.
- "KineMatik LinkLab - LIMS and Lab Instrument Integration". KineMatik Ltd. Archived from the original on 23 November 2018. https://web.archive.org/web/20181123013022/http://www.kinematik.com/solutions/industry/lims-equipment-integration. Retrieved 10 October 2019.
- "OpenText Electronic Laboratory Notebook for Content Suite by KineMatik". KineMatik Ltd. https://www.kinematik.com/electronic-lab-notebook. Retrieved 10 October 2019.
- "OpenText Electronic Laboratory Notebook for Content Suite by KineMatik" (PDF). KineMatik Ltd. 2021. https://f.hubspotusercontent00.net/hubfs/175751/Datasheet%20December/OpenText_Electronic_Lab_Notebook_for%20Content%20%20Suite_by_KineMatik%20(1).pdf. Retrieved 15 October 2021.