Kriti Microsystems Pvt. Ltd. develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions.
The company introduced its Kriti LIS sometime in 2019.
Technology and products
Kriti LIMS and LIS
Kriti LIMS is a web-based laboratory information management system (LIMS) designed for commercial, research, and production laboratories.
Kriti LIS is a web-based laboratory information system (LIS) designed as a "totally integrated solution supporting latest technologies, adaptable to any medical testing lab requirements." The software can be installed on-premises or hosted in the cloud.
|| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
A vendor's product may receive more confirmed features with the addition of more public information to the vendor's site and/or by providing a URL to a page or document that can act as a citation for the existence of the feature. Prospective buyers are highly recommended to contact the vendor directly to verify features as this list isn't authoritative, and product upgrades and changes happen rapidly in some cases.
- the vendor chose to not put relevant feature information online despite its existence in the product.
- the vendor chooses to make the feature information available only to those who create an account or call/e-mail.
- the feature information exists online to the public, but a URL could not be found to cite the existence of the feature.
- the feature does not exist for the product.
| Product: Kriti LIMS
|Sample, inventory, and data management|
|Sample login and management?||Y|
|Sample and/or result batching?|
|Task and event scheduling?||Y|
|Option for manual result entry?||Y|
|Multiple data viewing methods?|
|Data and trend analysis?|
|Data and equipment sharing?|
|Customizable fields and/or interface?|
|Internal file or data linking?|
|External file or data linking?|
|ELN support or integration?|
|Export data to MS Excel?||Y|
|Raw data management?|
|Project and/or task management?|
|Document creation and/or management?||Y|
|Customer and supplier management?||Y|
|Quality, security, and compliance|
|QA / QC functions?||Y|
|Chain of custody?|
|Configurable roles and security?|
|Automatic data backup?|
|Reporting, barcoding, and printing|
|Export to PDF?|
|Export to MS Word?||Y|
|Export to HTML and/or XML?||Y|
|Instrument interfacing and management?||Y|
|Mobile device integration?|
|Alarms and/or alerts?|
|Work-related time tracking?|
|Voice recognition system?|
|Web client or portal?||Y|
|Online or integrated help?|
|Software as a service delivery model?||Y|
|agriculture, calibration and testing, chemical, clinical diagnostics, clinical research, environmental, food and beverage, geology and mining, law enforcement and forensic, manufacturing and R&D, material testing, microbiology, molecular diagnostics, pathology, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, toxicology||
The company makes pricing for only its LIS availableY:
- Evaluation version: 1,500 Indian rupees for a three month, single license evaluation
- Standard version: 25,000 Indian rupees once for the on-site version
- Advanced version: 150,000 (?) Indian rupees once for the cloud version, with more features than Standard
- Enterprise version: Contact the vendor.
Demonstration videos and other media
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 "Kriti LIMS - Laboratory Information Management System". Kriti Microsystems Pvt. Ltd. http://www.kritilims.com/. Retrieved 04 October 2016.
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 2.15 2.16 2.17 2.18 2.19 2.20 2.21 2.22 2.23 2.24 2.25 2.26 "Kriti LIS - Diagnostic Laboratory Information Software". Kriti Microsystems Pvt. Ltd. http://kritilis.com/. Retrieved 29 September 2019.
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 3.12 3.13 3.14 3.15 3.16 3.17 3.18 3.19 "Kriti LIMS - Laboratory Information Management System". Kriti Microsystems Pvt. Ltd. Archived from the original on 03 March 2012. https://web.archive.org/web/20120303220510/http://www.kritilims.com/KritiLIMS.pdf. Retrieved 09 September 2014.