|Type||Limited liability company|
22365 El Toro Rd., #185|
Lake Forest, California, United States
LABTrack, LLC develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions.
LABTrack was founded in 1996 "with the idea that laboratory information systems need not be complicated nor expensive." In the early 2000s, the company began developing a customized laboratory information management system (LIMS) for Avecia Pharma, eventually commercializing the software further in 2007.
Technology and products
LABTrack ELN and LIMS
LABTrack ELN is a web-based electronic laboratory notebook (ELN) with "built-in wordprocessor and browser based design" for easy implementation and use. The software can be installed locally or hosted remotely as software as a service (SaaS).
LABTrack LIMS is a LIMS that allows you to "be up and running in just days or weeks," with "built-in forms, reports and menu definition modules."
Project Management Dashboard is middleware-like software that "is built specifically for laboratories to track real-time status of projects and tasks."
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
Demonstration videos and other media
- "About Us". LABTrack, LLC. https://labtrack.com/about-us/. Retrieved 28 October 2020.
- Ktori, S. (31 October 2017). "Contractual Obligations". Scientific Computing. Europa Science. https://www.scientific-computing.com/feature/contractual-obligations. Retrieved 26 January 2018.
- "Products". LABTrack, LLC. https://labtrack.com/. Retrieved 28 October 2020.
- "Electronic Lab Notebook". LABTrack, LLC. https://labtrack.com/electronic-lab-notebook/. Retrieved 28 October 2020.
- "Laboratory Information Management System". LABTrack, LLC. https://labtrack.com/laboratory-information-management-system/. Retrieved 28 October 2020.