|Type||Limited Liability Company|
|Headquarters||251 N. City Dr., Ste. 128F, San Marcos, California, U.S.|
LabArchives, LLC develops and distributes the electronic laboratory notebook (ELN) software solution LabArchives.
LabArchives, LLC was founded in 2009 "to create an affordable and easy-to-use solution to the problem of laboratory organization and collaboration." In February 2010, the company announced it was conducting beta testing of its web-based LabArchives software. After being in development since April 2009, LabArchives released the first public non-beta version of LabArchives on November 23, 2010.
In February 2016, LabArchives claimed to offer the first electronic laboratory notebook (ELN) compliant with major web accessibility standards and regulations and "the only widely distributed ELN with accessibility enabled capabilities."
Technology and products
LabArchives is a web-based electronic laboratory notebook (ELN) designed to help you "organize and manage all your laboratory data safely." The software can be hosted locally or remotely as software as a service (SaaS). A free SaaS version can be accessed, or Pro or Classroom versions of the software can be purchased.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
Per the company website, LabArchives' hosted prices are:
- Free: Free, with 1GB of storage space and the normal ELN features
- Pro Academic/Non-profit ELN: $230/user per year, with 100GB of storage space per user and the normal ELN features
- Pro Corporate ELN: $460/user per year, with 100GB of storage space per user and the normal ELN features
- Pro Academic/Non-profit ELN + Inventory Module: $260/user per year, with 100GB of storage space per user and the normal ELN features, plus inventory functionality
- Pro Corporate ELN + Inventory Module: $560/user per year, with 100GB of storage space per user and the normal ELN features, plus inventory functionality
- Enterprise: Pricing not public
Demonstration videos and other media
Demonstration videos of LabArchives are available on the company's YouTube channel.
- ↑ "Company". LabArchives, LLC. http://www.labarchives.com/company/. Retrieved 01 September 2015.
- ↑ Beutler, Earl (19 February 2010). ""Chance favors the organized lab"". LabArchives Blog. LabArchives, LLC. http://blog.labarchives.com/2010/02/19/hello-world/. Retrieved 24 February 2015.
- ↑ Beutler, Earl (23 November 2010). "LabArchives is Officially Released". LabArchives Blog. LabArchives, LLC. http://blog.labarchives.com/2010/11/23/labarchives-is-officially-released/. Retrieved 24 February 2015.
- ↑ LabArchives, LLC (23 February 2016). "First Accessibility Compliant Electronic Laboratory Notebook". Disabled World. Lynn and Ian Langtree. http://www.disabled-world.com/assistivedevices/computer/eln.php. Retrieved 30 March 2016.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 "LabArchives". LabArchives, LLC. https://www.labarchives.com/. Retrieved 30 October 2020.
- ↑ "LabArchives - Classroom Edition". LabArchives, LLC. http://www.labarchives.com/classroom-edition/. Retrieved 01 September 2015.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 "LabArchives - ELN for Research". LabArchives, LLC. https://www.labarchives.com/eln-for-research/. Retrieved 02 February 2021.
- ↑ "Pricing". LabArchives, LLC. https://www.labarchives.com/pricing/. Retrieved 18 October 2022.