LabCloud, Inc. develops and distributes laboratory informatics software.
LabCloud, Inc. was founded in 2011 with the goal of developing a fully-integrated laboratory informatics platform.
Technology and products
LabCloud is a software package that has LIMS, LES, and ELN functionality within a "software platform [that] allows unparalleled control over data traditionally residing in isolated data silos."
|| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
A vendor's product may receive more confirmed features with the addition of more public information to the vendor's site and/or by providing a URL to a page or document that can act as a citation for the existence of the feature. Prospective buyers are highly recommended to contact the vendor directly to verify features as this list isn't authoritative, and product upgrades and changes happen rapidly in some cases.
- the vendor chose to not put relevant feature information online despite its existence in the product.
- the vendor chooses to make the feature information available only to those who create an account or call/e-mail.
- the feature information exists online to the public, but a URL could not be found to cite the existence of the feature.
- the feature does not exist for the product.
- ↑ "LinkedIn - LabCloud Inc". LinkedIn. http://www.linkedin.com/company/2864983. Retrieved 15 May 2013.
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 "LabCloud Features". LabCloud, Inc. https://www.labcloudinc.com/features. Retrieved 28 October 2020.