LabPlus Technologies, Inc.
|Defunct||November 27, 2013|
5501 Feltl Road|
Minnetonka, Minnesota, U.S.
|Number of locations||3|
|Subsidiaries||LabPlus Technologies Co.|
LabPlus Technologies, Inc. developed and distributed laboratory informatics software solutions.
The LabPlus Technologies website went dark in 2013, and the company was officially dissolved on November 27, 2013. The company also operated in Canada as LabPlus Technologies Company, though a declaration of cancellation was also filed in the summer of 2013 in Quebec and Nova Scotia. In the summer of 2016, web developer Logiq IT began advertising the LabPlus LIMS again, though it's connection to LabPlus Technologies is not clear.
Technology and products
The original LabPlus was a laboratory information management system (LIMS) "that will allow you more efficiency and as such gain extensive profit from your investment." For the newest iteration, see, Logiq Innovations, Inc..
- "LabPlus Technologies, Inc.". Office of the Minnesota Secretary of State. https://mblsportal.sos.state.mn.us/Business/SearchDetails?filingGuid=471654a5-88d4-e011-a886-001ec94ffe7f. Retrieved 28 July 2016.
- "Contact". LabPlus Technologies, Inc. Archived from the original on 25 February 2013. https://web.archive.org/web/20130225033616/http://www.labplustech.com:80/pagesenglish/contact.html. Retrieved 07 July 2017.
- "Search for an Enterprise in the Enterprise Register". Gouvernement du Québec. http://www.registreentreprises.gouv.qc.ca/en/consulter/rechercher/. Retrieved 07 July 2017. "Click 'Find an Enterprise,' enter 'LabPlus' and select terms of service check box to view"
- Province of Nova Scotia (2013). "1827 September 11-2013" (PDF). Royal Gazette 222 (37 Part 1). https://novascotia.ca/just/regulations/rg1/2013/se1113.pdf.
- "LabPlus". Logiq IT. Archived from the original on 13 August 2016. https://web.archive.org/web/20160813005028/https://www.labplus.biz/. Retrieved 07 July 2017.
- "LabPlus". LabPlus Technologies, Inc. Archived from the original on 25 February 2013. https://web.archive.org/web/20130225033621/http://www.labplustech.com/pagesenglish/labplus.html. Retrieved 28 July 2016.