|Type||Limited Liability Company|
|Headquarters||77 Yinon Street, Yinun, Southern District 83, Israel|
|Number of locations||1|
LabSpace, LLC develops and distributes the electronic laboratory notebook (ELN) software solution LabSpace.
Technology and products
"LabSpace is a project management tool for academic and industry life science research laboratories." The software is modular and includes an electronic laboratory notebook (ELN), inventory management module, protocol management module, and more. The software is offered online under the software as a service (SaaS) paradigm.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
LabSpace prices are as follows :
Academia: Free, with 1GB of storage space and a limit of 10 projects, 10 users, and one group
Industry: $50/group per month, with 200GB of storage space and infinite projects; limited to less than 30 users and one group
Custom: Contact the vendor; can be installed locally or hosted by vendor under your own terms
Demonstration videos and other media
- Screenshots of LabSpace can be found here.
- "LabSpace.io". LabSpace, LLC. https://labspace.io/. Retrieved 20 April 2018.
- "Tour". LabSpace, LLC. https://labspace.io/tour/. Retrieved 20 April 2018.
- "Notebooks Module". LabSpace, LLC. https://labspace.io/tour/notebook/. Retrieved 20 April 2018.
- "Inventory Module". LabSpace, LLC. https://labspace.io/tour/inventory/. Retrieved 20 April 2018.
- "Protocol Module". LabSpace, LLC. https://labspace.io/tour/protocols/. Retrieved 20 April 2018.
- "Price". LabSpace, LLC. https://labspace.io/premium/. Retrieved 20 April 2018.