Laboratory System Technologies (Pty) Ltd.
Proprietary Limited Company|
6 Pellmeadow Office Park, 94 Civin Dr.|
Essexwold x 1, Bedfordview, Gauteng, South Africa
Laboratory System Technologies (Pty) Ltd. develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions.
Laboratory System Technologies (Pty) Ltd. began operations in 1982.
Technology and products
Disa*Lab is a laboratory information system (LIS) designed to "support best laboratory practice and ISO 15189 conformance meeting the demanding needs of today's laboratory." The software is advertised as being multidisciplinary, scalable, and easy to deploy and use. The software comes in three versions: Small, Large, and Multi-site.
|| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
A vendor's product may receive more confirmed features with the addition of more public information to the vendor's site and/or by providing a URL to a page or document that can act as a citation for the existence of the feature. Prospective buyers are highly recommended to contact the vendor directly to verify features as this list isn't authoritative, and product upgrades and changes happen rapidly in some cases.
- the vendor chose to not put relevant feature information online despite its existence in the product.
- the vendor chooses to make the feature information available only to those who create an account or call/e-mail.
- the feature information exists online to the public, but a URL could not be found to cite the existence of the feature.
- the feature does not exist for the product.
| Product: Disa*Lab
|Experiment, patient, and data management|
|Sample login and management?||Y|
|Sample and/or result batching?||Y|
|Task and event scheduling?|
|Option for manual result entry?||Y|
|Multiple data viewing methods?||Y|
|Configurable templates and forms?||Y|
|Data and trend analysis?|
|Data and equipment sharing?|
|Customizable fields and/or interface?|
|Internal file or data linking?|
|External file or data linking?||Y|
|ELN support or integration?|
|Export data to MS Excel?||Y|
|Raw data management?|
|Project and/or task management?|
|Test, experiment, and/or trial management?|
|Document and/or image management?|
|Patient and case management?|
|Customer and physician management?|
|Billing and revenue management?||Y|
|Quality, security, and compliance|
|QA / QC functions?||Y|
|Chain of custody?|
|Configurable roles and security?||Y|
|Automatic data backup?|
|Reporting, barcoding, and printing|
|Barcode and/or RFID support?||Y|
|Export to PDF?||Y|
|Export to MS Word?|
|Export to HTML and/or XML?||Y|
|Instrument interfacing and management?||Y|
|Mobile device integration?||Y|
|Third-party software integration?||Y|
|Alarms and/or alerts?||Y|
|Work-related time tracking?||Y|
|Voice recognition system?|
|Web client or portal?|
|Online or integrated help?|
|Software as a service delivery model?|
|clinical, general, microbiology, pathology, toxicology|
Demonstration videos and other media
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 "Disa Laboratory Information System: The Information Management System for today's Laboratory". Laboratory System Technologies (Pty) Ltd. http://www.disalab.com/. Retrieved 05 May 2015.
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 2.15 2.16 2.17 2.18 2.19 2.20 2.21 2.22 2.23 2.24 2.25 2.26 2.27 2.28 2.29 2.30 2.31 2.32 "Modules: What software modules do I need for my laboratory". Laboratory System Technologies (Pty) Ltd. http://www.disalab.com/modules/. Retrieved 05 May 2015.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 "Technology: What hardware do I need to run the Disa*Lab system". Laboratory System Technologies (Pty) Ltd. http://www.disalab.com/technology/. Retrieved 05 May 2015.