From LIMSWikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Headquarters||9th Floor, 107 Cheapside, London, United Kingdom|
|Number of locations||1|
Labstep Ltd. (operating as Terrington Data Management) develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions.
The company was founded in 2013.
Technology and products
Labstep is a cloud-based electronic laboratory notebook (ELN) platform with other functionality that "that accelerates research, redefines scientific data capture and guides organizations towards a digital future." The base software is available free to academia, or a Pro or Enterprise edition can be purchased.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
Per the company website, pricing for Labstep is as follows:
- Academic: Free, with Notebook and Inventory modules, unlimited storage
- Pro: £50 per user, per month, with everything in Academic plus a dedicated account manager and additional tools
- Enterprise: £80 per user, per month, with everything in Pro plus advanced security, reporting, and customization
Demonstration videos and other media
Demonstration videos for Labstep are available on the company's YouTube channel.
- ↑ "Labstep Limited". Companies House. UK.gov. https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08788197. Retrieved 14 March 2019.
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 2.15 2.16 "Our Solution". Labstep Ltd. https://www.labstep.com/our-solution. Retrieved 15 October 2021.
- ↑ "Pricing". Labstep Ltd. https://www.labstep.com/pricing. Retrieved 18 October 2022.