Landsat ICT Solutions Ltd.
Limited liability company|
Informatics hardware and software|
Komamboga, Kampala, Uganda|
|Number of locations
Landsat ICT Solutions Ltd. provides information and communication technology hardware and services, software development services, and data management software solutions for various industries.
Landsat ICT Solutions Ltd. was officially founded in May 2014.
In the fall of 2017, Landsat's TBLIS was shortlisted for the Health and Well Being category of the World Summit Award, "which represents nominees using digital solutions to take action on local issues."
Technology and products
TBLIS is a web-based laboratory information system "that is customized for tuberculosis laboratories, offering them a powerful solution for managing input, analysis, reporting and security of data for patients, specimen and test results."
|| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
A vendor's product may receive more confirmed features with the addition of more public information to the vendor's site and/or by providing a URL to a page or document that can act as a citation for the existence of the feature. Prospective buyers are highly recommended to contact the vendor directly to verify features as this list isn't authoritative, and product upgrades and changes happen rapidly in some cases.
- the vendor chose to not put relevant feature information online despite its existence in the product.
- the vendor chooses to make the feature information available only to those who create an account or call/e-mail.
- the feature information exists online to the public, but a URL could not be found to cite the existence of the feature.
- the feature does not exist for the product.
| Product: TBLIS
|Experiment, patient, and data management|
|Sample login and management?||Y|
|Sample and/or result batching?|
|Task and event scheduling?|
|Option for manual result entry?|
|Multiple data viewing methods?|
|Configurable templates and forms?|
|Data and trend analysis?||Y|
|Data and equipment sharing?|
|Customizable fields and/or interface?|
|Internal file or data linking?|
|External file or data linking?|
|ELN support or integration?|
|Export data to MS Excel?|
|Raw data management?||Y|
|Project and/or task management?|
|Test, experiment, and/or trial management?|
|Document and/or image management?|
|Patient and case management?||Y|
|Customer and physician management?||Y|
|Billing and revenue management?|
|Quality, security, and compliance|
|QA / QC functions?||Y|
|Chain of custody?||Y|
|Configurable roles and security?||Y|
|Automatic data backup?||Y|
|Reporting, barcoding, and printing|
|Barcode and/or RFID support?||Y|
|Export to PDF?|
|Export to MS Word?|
|Export to HTML and/or XML?|
|Instrument interfacing and management?|
|Mobile device integration?||Y|
|Third-party software integration?|
|Alarms and/or alerts?|
|Work-related time tracking?|
|Voice recognition system?|
|Web client or portal?||Y|
|Online or integrated help?|
|Software as a service delivery model?|
|immunology, microbiology, pathology|
Demonstration videos and other media
The following demo videos exist for TBLIS:
- ↑ "Name search". Uganda Registration Services Bureau. https://brs.ursb.go.ug/brs/pro/bnr/searchname. Retrieved 20 April 2018. "Search for Landsat ICT"
- ↑ Atwine, M. (24 October 2017). "Uganda's TB Laboratory Information Management System Shortlisted for the World Summit Award 2017". enstartup. http://www.enstartup.com/2017/10/24/ugandas-tb-laboratory-information-management-system-shortlisted-world-summit-award-2017/. Retrieved 20 April 2018.
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 3.12 3.13 3.14 3.15 3.16 3.17 3.18 3.19 3.20 3.21 3.22 3.23 "TBLIS - a LIM System for TB Laboratories". Landsat ICT Solutions Ltd. http://tblis.licts.co.ug/. Retrieved 20 April 2018.