1865 7th Avenue|
Sacramento, California, United States
Joseph Curtis Edmondson|
lims+WARE develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions.
Technology and products
lims+WARE/ASP, lims+WARE/Networks, lims+WARE/Results, and lims+WARE/UNIX
lims+WARE/ASP is a web-based laboratory information management system (LIMS) "designed for the laboratory that does not want to manage software or hardware."
lims+WARE/Networks is a LIMS for small, growing laboratories.
lims+WARE/Results is a LIMS of small laboratories that "provides your laboratory customer with an easy to use way to track sample status and get laboratory results."
lims+WARE/UNIX is a LIMS "designed for the laboratory that has a large number of simultaneous users."
|| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
A vendor's product may receive more confirmed features with the addition of more public information to the vendor's site and/or by providing a URL to a page or document that can act as a citation for the existence of the feature. Prospective buyers are highly recommended to contact the vendor directly to verify features as this list isn't authoritative, and product upgrades and changes happen rapidly in some cases.
- the vendor chose to not put relevant feature information online despite its existence in the product.
- the vendor chooses to make the feature information available only to those who create an account or call/e-mail.
- the feature information exists online to the public, but a URL could not be found to cite the existence of the feature.
- the feature does not exist for the product.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "lims+WARE: lims+WARE/ASP" lims+WARE. Retrieved 03 February 2012.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 "lims+WARE: lims+WARE/Networks" lims+WARE. Retrieved 03 February 2012.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 "lims+WARE: lims+WARE/Results" lims+WARE. Retrieved 03 February 2012.
- ↑ "lims+WARE: lims+WARE/UNIX" lims+WARE. Retrieved 03 February 2012.