|Type||Société à responsabilité limitée|
|Headquarters||Immeuble "Le Neptune" 22, rue des Landelles, Chantepie, France|
|Number of locations||1|
Locasoft SARL (doing business as Loc@soft) develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions.
The company was formally founded in October 2014, though Loc@soft had operated long before (though it's not clear under what legal name).
In 2006, the company introduced its web-based Lims.net product.
Sometime in 2019, the company removed the English version of its website. Additionally, it appears the company changed the name of their product from Lims.net to LIMS.FR.
Technology and products
LIMS.FR is a web-based laboratory information management system (LIMS) that was made in "close collaboration with all the actors involved in laboratories (quality manager, lab manager etc.), auditors, government officials, [and] regulations inspectors."
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
Demonstration videos and other media
The following videos related to LIMS.FR (formerly Lims.net) exist:
- Lims.net by Loc@soft, the Lims solution for your laboratory
- Lims.fr de Loc@soft, le Lims pour les laboratoires
- "Locasoft". Official Documents and Statuses. GIE Infogreffe. https://www.infogreffe.com/societes/entreprise-societe/805388188-locasoft-130314B036070000.html. Retrieved 07 November 2016.
- "About Us". Locasoft SARL. http://www.lims.fr/en/about-us/. Retrieved 07 November 2016.
- "The LIMS Solution for Your Laboratory". Locasoft SARL. http://www.lims.fr/. Retrieved 22 October 2019.