|Industry||Web development, Laboratory informatics|
|Headquarters||210 Beaudry Nord, Suite 101, Joliette, Québec, Canada|
|Number of locations||1|
|Area served||North America|
LLogiq IT develops web content, and it also develops and distributes the laboratory informatics software solution LabPlus.
The LabPlus software was originally developed by the former LabPlus Technologies Company and its U.S. branch LabPlus Technologies, Inc. Those companies ceased operations in mid- to late 2013 In the summer of 2016, web developer Logiq IT began advertising the LabPlus LIMS again, though it's connection to the former LabPlus Technologies is not clear.
Technology and products
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
- LabPlus PowerPoint presentation (French)
- "LabPlus". LabPlus Technologies, Inc. Archived from the original on 25 February 2013. https://web.archive.org/web/20130225033621/http://www.labplustech.com/pagesenglish/labplus.html. Retrieved 28 July 2016.
- "LabPlus Technologies, Inc.". Office of the Minnesota Secretary of State. https://mblsportal.sos.state.mn.us/Business/SearchDetails?filingGuid=471654a5-88d4-e011-a886-001ec94ffe7f. Retrieved 28 July 2016.
- "Search for an Enterprise in the Enterprise Register". Gouvernement du Québec. http://www.registreentreprises.gouv.qc.ca/en/consulter/rechercher/. Retrieved 07 July 2017. "Click 'Find an Enterprise,' enter 'LabPlus' and select terms of service check box to view"
- "LabPlus". Logiq IT. Archived from the original on 13 August 2016. https://web.archive.org/web/20160813005028/https://www.labplus.biz/. Retrieved 07 July 2017.
- "Functions". Logiq IT. https://www.labplus.biz/functions-laboratory-lims. Retrieved 07 July 2017.