Lyons Information Systems, Inc.
|Headquarters||2832 Super Sport Ln., Raleigh, North Carolina, U.S.|
|Number of locations||1|
|Parent||Sequoia Systems, Inc|
|Lyons Information Systems LinkedIn|
Lyons Information Systems, Inc. develops and distributes quality assurance, measurement, and supply chain software solutions, including a laboratory informatics software solution for textile and apparel manufacturing laboratories.
Technology and products
LLMS is a laboratory information management system (LIMS) that "streamlines the garment and fabric laboratory testing process." The software provides a web-based, data entry process for recording AATCC and ASTM test results that automatically determines pass/fail test status of jobs within a testing laboratory. Custom test result templates may be created to augment the system, and images and other attachments may be included in the final test report.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
Demonstration videos and other media
The following demonstration videos are available for LLMS: Major improvements to the mobile platform including Wash set up, Load priority, Clip boards and Reports
- LLMS LIMS: Introducing mobile modules for tablets and phones
- LLMS LIMS: Create a new job
- LLMS LIMS: Add Test Results
- LLMS LIMS: Charts
- LLMS LIMS: Reporting
- LLMS LIMS: Dashboard & Search
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 1.20 1.21 1.22 1.23 1.24 1.25 1.26 1.27 1.28 1.29 1.30 1.31 1.32 1.33 1.34 1.35 1.36 1.37 1.38 "LLMS - Lyons Laboratory Management System". Lyons Information Systems, Inc. http://www.lyonsinfo.com/llms-Laboratory-Management-System. Retrieved 03 June 2022.
- ↑ "Frequently Asked Questions: LLMS". Lyons Information Systems, Inc. http://www.lyonsinfo.com/faq/3. Retrieved 22 October 2019.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "Frequently Asked Questions: General". Lyons Information Systems, Inc. http://www.lyonsinfo.com/faq/1. Retrieved 22 October 2019.
- ↑ "Lyons Laboratory Management System (LLMS) Enhancements". Lyons Information Systems, Inc. http://www.lyonsinfo.com/LIMS-Laboratory-Management-System-LLMS-Mobile. Retrieved 1 June 2022.