Mestrelab Research S.L.
|Headquarters||Feliciano Barrera 9B - Bajo, Santiago de Compostela, Spain|
|Number of locations||2|
Mestrelab Research S.L. develops and distributes scientific and laboratory informatics software, with a strong focus on research and development.
The company was founded in December 2004 as a means to further develop a previous organic chemistry application called MestReC.
Technology and products
Mbook is a chemistry electronic laboratory notebook (ELN) that "allows you to keep all the information relevant to your chemistry work in an easy-to-search-and-share digital format." The software can be installed on-premises or offered via the SaaS model of distribution.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
The SaaS-hosted version of Mbook is 120€ per year for academic use, 360€ per year for government use, and 600€ per year for industrial use.
Demonstration videos and other media
The following videos are available for Mbook:
- Introducing Mestrelab's ELN: Mbook
- Creating experiment in Mbook
- Mestrelab web based ELN, Mbook Webinar I
- Mestrelab s web based ELN, Mbook Webinar II
- Mbook: Brief intro
- Mbook: Creating experiments
- Mbook (ELN): Adding reaction participants using the molecular editor
- Searching compounds on Mbook´s library
- Mbook: The new cloud-based Electronic Lab Notebook
- "Company". Mestrelab Research S.L. https://mestrelab.com/about/company/. Retrieved 30 October 2020.
- "Mbook". Mestrelab Research S.L. https://mestrelab.com/software/mbook/. Retrieved 30 October 2020.
- "Mbook SAAS". Mestrelab Research S.L. https://mestrelab-store.myshopify.com/collections/saas. Retrieved 30 October 2020.