|Type||Limited liability company|
|Headquarters||5966 S. Dixie Hwy., Ste. 300, South Miami, Florida, United States|
|Area served||United States|
Methodiq, LLC develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions, both commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) and custom.
The company was formally founded in August 2020.
Technology and products
The provider states that they can custom develop a laboratory information management system (LIMS), laboratory information system (LIS), and patient portal.
Salesforce Health Cloud for Labs is a Salesforce-driven solution for laboratories that can act as a "source of truth for providers, patients, and insurances." Its features are not clear, however.
Lab Order Workflow Engine is a a workflow engine "that allows you to be in control of every step and easily integrate with your systems – legacy or new. Its features are not clear, however.
The company also offers other solutions, including lab order portals and results analysis portals. See their site for more details.
- ↑ "Search Records". Sunbiz.org Entity Search. Florida Department of State. https://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/ByName. Retrieved 21 October 2022. "Search for Methodiq"
- ↑ "LIS/LIMS Modernization". Methodiq, LLC. https://www.methodiq.com/lis-lims-modernization. Retrieved 21 October 2022.
- ↑ "Patient Portal". Methodiq, LLC. https://www.methodiq.com/patient-portal. Retrieved 21 October 2022.
- ↑ "Salesforce Health Cloud for Labs". Methodiq, LLC. https://www.methodiq.com/salesforce-health-cloud-for-labs. Retrieved 21 October 2022.
- ↑ "Lab Order Workflow Engine". Methodiq, LLC. https://www.methodiq.com/lab-order-workflow-engine. Retrieved 21 October 2022.