|Headquarters||141 St. Georges Terrace, Perth, Western Australia, Australia|
|Number of locations||1|
|Key people||Bayan Abu-Hammad|
Minerva Data develops and distributes software solutions for the healthcare, academic, agricultural, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, mining, and energy industries. The company also provides consulting services.
Minerva Data was formally founded in November 2020.
Technology and products
Health Digital Transformation Platform
Health Digital Transformation Platform is a unified cloud-based digital health platform containing a laboratory information system (LIS), electronic health record (EHR), hospital information system (HIS), radiology information system (RIS), and telehealth tools. It is marketed as an "intelligent medical and health transformation platform for any health institution, hospital, laboratory medicine, diagnostic radiology and medical center." The platform is apparently an "all or nothing" solution.
NOTE: The feature table below solely addresses what's known about the LIS component.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
The Health Digital Transformation Platform is available at:
- One to three users: $7 U.S. flat rate per month
- Four to twenty users: $7 U.S. per user, per month
- More than twenty users: Contact vendor
Demonstration videos and other media
- "Historical details for ABN 18 172 759 017". ABN Lookup. Australian Government. https://abr.business.gov.au/AbnHistory/View?id=18172759017. Retrieved 20 October 2021.
- "Minerva Data". Minerva Data. https://www.minervadata.com/. Retrieved 20 October 2021.
- "Cloud Medical Solutions and Health Services Pricing". Minerva Data. https://www.minervadata.com/website/en/pricing. Retrieved 20 October 2021.
- "Laboratory Information System (LIS)". Minerva Data. https://www.minervadata.com/website/en/laboratory-information-system-lis. Retrieved 20 October 2021.