Mint Labs SL
|Founder(s)||Paulo Rodrigues, Vesna Prchkovska|
|Headquarters||75 State Street, Suite 100 , Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.|
|Number of locations||2|
|Key people||Paulo Rodrigues, Vesna Prchkovska, Landon McKenna|
Mint Labs SL—doing business as QMENTA—develops and distributes neuroscience-based health informatics software solutions.
The company was founded in 2013, though its founders had been working on its neuroimaging analysis software for the past nine years. Paulo Rodrigues, the CEO/CTO, is a software engineer with a PhD in neuroimaging analysis.  He was listed among Innovators Under 35 in MIT Technology Review. Vesna Prchkovska is a neuroscientist with a PhD in image processing and medical visualization. She was awarded the Marie Curie Intra European Fellowship and did her post-doctoral research at Harvard Medical School.
In the fall of 2017, Mint Labs' Paulo Rodrigues announced a company rebranding, with Mint Labs beginning to do business as QMENTA. "Our rebranding is built on many improvements we are currently finalizing," said Rodrigues. "We are developing a new user interface for our platform, which will be more user-friendly, efficient, and robust than ever. Our diverse team is rapidly growing with more experts joining us to help us better understand the brain."
Technology and products
QMENTA is a cloud-based neuroimaging platform that "enables simple and compliant medical imaging data collection, quality control and AI brain imaging analysis, letting you focus on what matters most... improving your study outcomes." Applications of the software include the fields of:
- Alzheimer's disease
- Parkinson's disease
- Multiple sclerosis
The platform can work with all MRI vendors, integrate multi-modal data, and it is scalable. Additionally, Mint Labs is HIPAA compliant for the privacy of the patient data it handles.
The company states that the software has the following functionality:
- drag-and-drop import of images
- image organization
- project and study management
- data analysis and visualization
- multiple processing pipelines
- data sharing
- role-based security
- browser-based & local
Public pricing information isn't available.
Demonstration videos and other media
The following demo videos exist for Mint Labs:
- ↑ "Mint Labs". LinkedIn Corporation. https://www.linkedin.com/company/mint-labs. Retrieved 18 July 2016.
- ↑ Masters, S. (30 January 2014). "Better Know A Barcelona Startup: Mint Labs". Barcinno. http://www.barcinno.com/better-know-barcelona-startup-mint-labs/. Retrieved 18 July 2016.
- ↑ "Paulo Rodrigues". LinkedIn Corporation. https://es.linkedin.com/in/pauloreisrodrigues. Retrieved 20 July 2016.
- ↑ Zafra, E. (19 September 2014). "Innovadores Menos de 35: España - Paulo Rodrigues, 33". MIT Technology Review. http://www.technologyreview.es/tr35espana/1507/paulo-rodrigues/. Retrieved 20 July 2016.
- ↑ "Vesna Prčkovska". LinkedIn Corporation. https://es.linkedin.com/in/vesnaprckovska. Retrieved 20 July 2016.
- ↑ Rodrigues, P. (1 September 2017). "Welcome to QMENTA". Mint Labs SL. Archived from the original on 23 November 2020. https://web.archive.org/web/20201123214039/https://www.qmenta.com/welcome-qmenta/. Retrieved 23 November 2020.
- ↑ "QMENTA". Mint Labs SL. https://www.qmenta.com/. Retrieved 15 October 2021.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 "QMENTA Platform". Mint Labs SL. https://www.qmenta.com/data-management-platform-for-medical-imaging-clinical-trials-and-studies. Retrieved 18 October 2022.