Nippon Control System Corporation
|Type||Private Limited Company|
|Headquarters||5F, Mitomi Bldg Shinkan, 1-20-18, Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan|
|Number of locations||4|
|Key people||Nobuyasu Horiuchi|
Nippon Control System Corporation computer control and data management software solutions.
The company was founded in 1981. Aside from the company's three Japan-based offices, a U.S. branch was opened in January 2007.
In June 2018 the website for the SimpLabo laboratory information management system (LIMS) went dark. Per the company, the LIMS is no longer being developed.
SimpLabo was a web-based LIMS "that comprehensively supports tasks in inspection facilities, such as making quotes for inspection requests, request acceptance, recording and sharing of inspection results, creating inspection reports, statistical processing, creating various documents, etc." The software was offered under the SaaS model.
Technology and products
SimpDoc is a LIMS-like solution for inspection and research laboratories.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
- SimpDoc brochure (English)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "About NCS - Corporate Profile". Nippon Control System Corporation. April 2015. https://www.nippon-control-system.co.jp/en/company/gaiyo.html. Retrieved 28 October 2020.
- ↑ "About NCS - History". Nippon Control System Corporation. May 2014. https://www.nippon-control-system.co.jp/en/company/enkaku.html. Retrieved 28 October 2020.
- ↑ "SimpLabo - Laboratory Information Management System". Nippon Control System Corporation. https://simplabo.jp/en/. Retrieved 23 October 2015.
- ↑ 4.00 4.01 4.02 4.03 4.04 4.05 4.06 4.07 4.08 4.09 4.10 4.11 4.12 4.13 4.14 "SimpDoc". Nippon Control System Corporation. https://www.nippon-control-system.co.jp/en/products/simpdoc/index.html. Retrieved 01 March 2022.