OPTIMAL SYSTEMS GmbH
|Type||Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung|
|Founder(s)||Karsten Renz, Sven Sauer|
|Headquarters||Cicerostraße 26, Berlin, Germany|
|Number of locations||15|
OPTIMAL SYSTEMS GmbH develops and distributes information management software solutions for enterprise and laboratories, including enterprise content management and laboratory informatics software solutions.
The company was founded in 1991 by Karsten Renz and Sven Sauer. In 1995, the location in Konstanz, Germany opened, providing sales and service to Baden-Württemberg. Additional offices opened in various parts of Germany, including in Hanover (1997; focus on public administration and e-government), Bielefeld (2006; focus on ECM software solutions for companies in regulated environments), Munich (2008; focus on commerce, industry, and services), and Hamburg (2012; focus on digital mail and inbox receipt solutions). The company has also expanded outside of Germany to Austria, Switzerland, and Serbia.
- 1998: The company becomes SAP certified.
- 2002: OPTIMAL SYSTEMS posts record sales of more than 10 million euros.
- 2005: The company releases its enterprise content management (ECM) suite.
- 2006: OPTIMAL gains its Microsoft Gold Partner certification.
- 2009: Their software is declared FDA and GxP compliant and SQM certified.
- 2011: The company expands into mobile development with its subsidiary emotion touch GmbH.
- 2011: OPTIMAL SYSTEMS acquires SSBnet and merges it into its operations in Jena.
- 2012: Company employment reaches over 300 employees.
- 2014: The company's ECM solution is rebranded as enaio (Enterprise All-In-One).
- 2016: Company celebrates 25-year anniversary.
Technology and products
enaio Laboratory Content Center
enaio Laboratory Content Center is "an ECM-based electronic management system for laboratory processes." The suite includes document management and laboratory information management system (LIMS) modules.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
- "OPTIMAL SYSTEMS Group of Companies". OPTIMAL SYSTEMS GmbH. http://www.optimal-systems.de/en/group. Retrieved 08 March 2018.
- "History of OPTIMAL SYSTEMS". OPTIMAL SYSTEMS GmbH. http://www.optimal-systems.de/en/group/history. Retrieved 08 March 2018.
- "SSBnet wird zu OPTIMAL SYSTEMS Vertriebsgesellschaft Jena". PresseBox. UNITED NEWS NETWORK GmbH. 06 June 2011. https://www.pressebox.de/pressemitteilung/optimal-systems-gmbh/SSBnet-wird-zu-OPTIMAL-SYSTEMS-Vertriebsgesellschaft-Jena/boxid/427979. Retrieved 08 March 2018.
- "OPTIMAL SYSTEMS präsentiert enaio® – Das wahre ECM". OPTIMAL SYSTEMS GmbH. 10 March 2014. http://www.optimal-systems.de/2014/03/10/cebit2014-enaio. Retrieved 08 March 2018.
- "Digital Laboratory Work". OPTIMAL SYSTEMS GmbH. https://blueline.enaio.de/en/solutions/laboratory-sample-management/. Retrieved 11 January 2019.