500 Oracle Parkway|
Redwood City, California, United States
|Subsidiaries||Oracle Health Sciences|
Oracle Corporation develops and distributes hardware and software systems of many varieties, including life sciences and health informatics software.
On August 11, 2010, Oracle finalized the purchase of Phase Forward Incorporated, a software company with a focus on clinical and laboratory informatics. Phase Forward's LabPas software survived as Oracle Health Sciences LabPas. Clinical Development Center survived as Oracle Health Sciences Clinical Development Analytics.
Sometime in 2014, Oracle Health Sciences discontinued LabPas.
Technology and products
Oracle Health Sciences Clinical Development Analytics
Oracle Health Sciences Clinical Development Analytics is a software system that "enable[s] companies to run their clinical programs more efficiently, delivers timely access to information, and increases productivity of both staff and sites."
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
- "Investors - Phase Forward - Overview" Phase Forward Incorporated. Retrieved 22 December 2011.
- "Oracle Health Sciences LabPas". Oracle Corporation. Archived from the original on 24 November 2011. https://web.archive.org/web/20111124051153/http://www.oracle.com/us/industries/life-sciences/health-scienceslabpas-363655.html. Retrieved 10 September 2014.
- "Oracle Health Sciences Clinical Development Analytics". Oracle Corporation. http://www.oracle.com/us/products/applications/health-sciences/e-clinical/clinical-development/index.html. Retrieved 27 September 2013.
- "Oracle Health Sciences' LabPas". Oracle Corporation. Archived from the original on 19 December 2013. https://web.archive.org/web/20131219045439/http://www.oracle.com/us/products/applications/health-sciences/labpas/index.html. Retrieved 10 September 2014.
- "Oracle Health Sciences Clinical Development Analysis" (PDF). Oracle Corporation. http://www.oracle.com/us/industries/life-sciences/oracle-life-science-cda-ds-168249.pdf. Retrieved 27 September 2013.