PDS Group Holding AG
From LIMSWikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Headquarters||Dürrenhübelstrasse 9, Pratteln, Basel, Switzerland|
|Number of locations||3|
|Key people||Vicente Nogués|
|Subsidiaries||PDS Pathology Data Systems Ltd.|
PDS Group Holding AG—doing business as PDS Life Sciences or PDS— develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions for businesses working in preclinical science.
The company was formally founded in November 2007.
On March 21, 2014, PDS announced it would be rebranding its PathData, ReproData, and ToxData products as an integrated modular software suite called Ascentos. However, it's not clear if the modules function as stand-alone software like their predecessors or as dependent modules of the Ascentos platform.
Technology and products
Ascentos is a modular, cloud-based laboratory information management system (LIMS) for pre-clinical research and reporting for the life sciences and chemical industries.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
Demonstration videos and other media
- ↑ "PDS Group Holding AG". Commercial Register of canton Basel-Landschaft. https://bl.chregister.ch/cr-portal/suche/suche.xhtml. Retrieved 23 October 2019. "Search for PDS Group Holding AG or CHE-113.007.526"
- ↑ "Products - The PDS Product Suite". Pathology Data Systems Ltd. Archived from the original on 19 November 2013. https://web.archive.org/web/20131119160957/http://pds-europe.com/products. Retrieved 10 September 2014.
- ↑ "PDS Set to Launch New Products and Branding at Society of Toxicology Annual Meeting". Pathology Data Systems Ltd. http://www.pdslifesciences.com/march212014.aspx. Retrieved 10 September 2014.
- ↑ "PDS - Home". Pathology Data Systems Ltd. Archived from the original on 10 September 2014. https://web.archive.org/web/20140910190827/http://www.pdslifesciences.com/default.aspx. Retrieved 10 September 2014.
- ↑ 5.00 5.01 5.02 5.03 5.04 5.05 5.06 5.07 5.08 5.09 5.10 5.11 5.12 5.13 5.14 5.15 "Ascentos". PDS Group Holding AG. https://www.pdslifesciences.com/ascentos. Retrieved 23 October 2019.