Progeny Genetics, LLC
|Type||Limited Liability Company|
|Headquarters||1 Enterprise, Aliso Viejo, California, U.S.|
|Number of locations||2|
Progeny Genetics, LLC develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions.
In April 2015, Ambry Genetics of California announced it had acquired Progeny Software, LLC, with the terms of the deal remaining confidential. However, it was announced as a "subsidiary" of Ambry Genetics. By the summer of 2015, the company was renamed from Progeny Software, LLC to Progeny Genetics, LLC.
Sometime around March 2016, Progeny Genetics added Progeny Clinical software to its offerings.
Sometime around the fall of 2019, Progeny Genetics removed its LIMS page and had the URL forward to its Progeny Clinical software. Progeny LIMS is presumably no longer being offered.
Technology and products
Progeny Clinical is a "clinical platform that allows you to quickly manage family history data without the time-consuming and expensive costs of setting up and maintaining your own secure database and infrastructure." The software can be installed locally or hosted in the cloud via the software as a service (SaaS) distribution model.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
Pricing for Progeny Clinicals includes...
The hosted SaaS version:
- Standard: Free to qualifying institutions; up to five concurrent users
- Premium: Starts at $2500; unlimited concurrent users (paid in blocks of 10) plus customization for additional fee
- Onsite: Request quote; unlimited concurrent users (paid per user) plus customization for additional fee
Demonstration videos and other media
- Ambry Genetics (1 April 2015). "Ambry Genetics Acquires Progeny Software, LLC". Business Wire. https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20150401006325/en/Ambry-Genetics-Acquires-Progeny-Software-LLC. Retrieved 06 October 2021.
- "About Progeny". Progeny Genetics, LLC. Archived from the original on 08 September 2015. https://web.archive.org/web/20150908090839/http://www.progenygenetics.com/about.html. Retrieved 06 October 2021.
- "Progeny LIMS". Progeny Genetics, LLC. Archived from the original on 04 March 2016. https://web.archive.org/web/20160304185335/http://www.progenygenetics.com/lims/. Retrieved 06 October 2016.
- "Progeny LIMS". Progeny Genetics, LLC. Archived from the original on 01 June 2019. https://web.archive.org/web/20190601085920/https://www.progenygenetics.com/lims/. Retrieved 29 October 2020.
- "Progeny Clinical". Progeny Genetics, LLC. http://www.progenygenetics.com/clinical/. Retrieved 06 October 2016.
- "Plans and Pricing". Progeny Genetics, LLC. http://www.progenygenetics.com/clinical/plans. Retrieved 06 October 2016.
- "Security and Compliancy". Progeny Genetics, LLC. http://www.progenygenetics.com/clinical/security. Retrieved 06 October 2016.