Psyche Systems Corporation
|Headquarters||35 Parkwood Dr., Suite 100, Hopkinton, Massachusetts, United States|
|Area served||United States|
Psyche Systems Corporation develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions for hospitals and clinics.
Psyche Systems was founded in November 1976 by Robert M. Sage. It's primary product was the LabWeb laboratory information system (LIS) and was developed for more than 25 years. However, the LabWeb product was discontinued sometime in late 2012. The company claims to have offered one of the first operating-system-based LIS (1976) and web-hosted LIS (1998).
Sometime in mid- to late 2018, the company removed mention of its WPTox LIS, and it is presumably no longer being offered.
Sometime in 2019, the company renamed its products from NucleoLIS to nucleoLIS Ē.finity and from WindoPath to WindoPath Ē.ssential.
WPTox was a toxicology-focused LIS that "includes specific workflow and functionality for capturing, properly classifying and interpreting the presence and/or absence of prescribed and non-prescribed drugs, as well as drugs of abuse."
Technology and products
nucleoLIS Ē.finity and WindoPath Ē.ssential
WindoPath Ē.ssential is a LIS for anatomic pathology "with a modular, customizable design" that "allows quick and easy adaptation to the specific needs of laboratories of all sizes and testing capabilities."
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
Demonstration videos and other media
The following demonstration videos are available for Psyche Systems software products:
- NucleoLIS - Fully Automated Molecular Information Management Solution
- WindoPath Anatomic Pathology Software Solution - Full-featured award winning LIS
- "Psyche Systems". Psyche Systems Corporation. Archived from the original on 25 March 2016. https://web.archive.org/web/20160325101122/http://www.psychesystems.com/company.html. Retrieved 12 October 2021.
- "LabWeb Laboratory Information System". Psyche Systems Corporation. Archived from the original on 07 August 2012. http://web.archive.org/web/20120807004753/http://www.psychesystems.com/labweb.html. Retrieved 30 September 2013.
- "WPTox - WindoPath Toxicology Software". Psyche Systems Corporation. Archived from the original on 27 February 2018. https://web.archive.org/web/20180227110431/http://www.psychesystems.com/products/wptox/. Retrieved 17 January 2019.
- "nucleoLIS Ē.finity - Molecular Lab Testing Software". Psyche Systems Corporation. https://psychesystems.com/enterprise-laboratory-information-software/nucleolis-molecular-lab-testing-software/. Retrieved 04 November 2019.
- "WindoPath Ē.ssential - Anatomic Pathology Laboratory System" (PDF). Psyche Systems Corporation. https://psychesystems.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/WindoPath_E.ssential-FINAL.pdf. Retrieved 04 November 2019.
- "WindoPath Ē.ssential" (PDF). Psyche Systems Corporation. https://psychesystems.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/WindoPath_E.ssential-FINAL.pdf. Retrieved 04 November 2019.