Psyche Systems Corporation
25 Birch Street|
Bldg. B, Suite 200
Milford, Massachusetts, United States
|Area served||United States|
Psyche Systems Corporation develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions for hospitals and clinics.
Psyche Systems was founded in November 1976 by Robert M. Sage. It's primary product was the LabWeb laboratory information system (LIS) and was developed for more than 25 years. However, the LabWeb product was discontinued sometime in late 2012. The company claims to have offered one of the first operating-system-based LIS (1976) and web-hosted LIS (1998).
Technology and products
NucleoLIS, WindoPath, and WPTox
NucleoLIS is a laboratory information system (LIS) "for PCR, immunology, FISH, karyotyping and DNA sequencing designed to support the unique workflow, deviations, reflexing and the complex reporting requirements of the molecular lab."
WindoPath is a LIS for anatomic pathology "with a modular, customizable design allowing it to quickly and easily adapt to the specific needs of laboratories of all sizes and testing capabilities."
WPTox is a toxicology-focused LIS that "includes specific workflow and functionality for capturing, properly classifying and interpreting the presence and/or absence of prescribed and non-prescribed drugs, as well as drugs of abuse."
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
Demonstration videos and other media
The following demonstration videos are available for Psyche Systems software products:
- NucleoLIS - Fully Automated Molecular Information Management Solution
- WindoPath Anatomic Pathology Software Solution - Full-featured award winning LIS
- WPTox - A full Laboratory Information System Purpose-Built for Toxicology Laboratories
- "Psyche Systems". Psyche Systems Corporation. http://www.psychesystems.com/company.html. Retrieved 02 March 2016.
- "LabWeb Laboratory Information System". Psyche Systems Corporation. Archived from the original on 07 August 2012. http://web.archive.org/web/20120807004753/http://www.psychesystems.com/labweb.html. Retrieved 30 September 2013.
- "NucleoLIS - Molecular and Cytogenetic Laboratory Information System". Psyche Systems Corporation. http://www.psychesystems.com/products/nucleolis/. Retrieved 02 June 2016.
- "WindoPath - Anatomic Pathology Information System". Psyche Systems Corporation. http://www.psychesystems.com/products/windopath-lis/. Retrieved 02 June 2016.
- "WPTox - WindoPath Toxicology Software". Psyche Systems Corporation. http://www.psychesystems.com/products/wptox/. Retrieved 02 June 2016.
- "WindoPath - Version 7 Feature List" (PDF). Psyche Systems Corporation. 2010. http://184.108.40.206/Assets/WP7_Data.pdf. Retrieved 02 June 2016.
- "WindoPath - Anatomic Pathology Laboratory System" (PDF). Psyche Systems Corporation. http://220.127.116.11/Assets/WPbro.pdf. Retrieved 02 June 2016.
- "WPTox" (PDF). Psyche Systems Corporation. March 2016. http://www.psychesystems.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/WPTox_0316.pdf. Retrieved 02 June 2016.