|Type||Private limited company|
|Headquarters||Argyle House, 3 Lady Lawson Street, Edinburgh, Scotland|
Relaymed PLC develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions.
Relaymed was reportedly founded in 2012.
Technology and products
Relaymed is cloud-based middleware solution for physician office laboratories (POLs) and point-of-care (POC) testing facilities that "interfaces POC testing devices to automatically transfer results immediately to your EHR, eliminating manual entry, delays and errors." Further, Relaymed is described as being an answer to small labs and POC centers who don't need the full features of a laboratory information system (LIS), with a focus on:
- the secure automation of device connectivity to EHRs and other systems
- the allowance of manual test entry in order to centralize all test data imports into an EHR
- the creation of analytical reports and digital quality control logs
- the provision of automated reporting to public health and other federal entities
- the use of real-time result notifications and out-of-specification warnings
- the provision of a point-of-care management portal for managing users, devices, tests, and locations
Public pricing is not available.
Demonstration videos and other media
Relaymed has a Vimeo channel with some demonstration videos.
- "Relaymed - About". LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/company/relaymed/about/. Retrieved 29 March 2022.
- "Relaymed: The automated way to put lab results into your EHR". Relaymed PLC. https://relaymed.com/. Retrieved 29 March 2022.
- "An alternative to a Lab Information System (LIS)". Relaymed Blog. Relaymed PLC. 30 November 2021. https://relaymed.com/blog/an-alternative-to-lab-information-system/. Retrieved 29 March 2022.
- "Relaymed - Features". Relaymed PLC. https://relaymed.com/features/. Retrieved 29 March 2022.