Revvity Signals Software, Inc.
|Headquarters||940 Winter Street, Waltham, Massachusetts, U.S.|
|Number of locations||1|
In May 2023, PerkinElmer Inc. spun out its PerkinElmer Informatics division into its own company, Revvity Signals Software, Inc. This change was part of a broader overall change that saw PerkinElmer move its life science and diagnostics division into Revvity, Inc., leaving PerkinElmer to focus on analytical and enterprise laboratory solutions. As part of the transition, PerkinElmer's ChemDraw, E-Notebook, and Signals were transferred to Revvity Signals Software.
Technology and products
ChemDraw, E-Notebook, and Signals
ChemDraw is a suite of chemistry communication applications that "transforms your chemical drawings into chemical knowledge by facilitating the management, reporting and presenting of your chemistry research."
E-Notebook is an electronic laboratory notebook (ELN) "for data capturing, archiving, sharing, and protecting intellectual property," and that can "drive enhanced collaboration, innovation, and productivity across your organization."
Signals Notebook is a cloud-based ELN "that covers a comprehensive set of scientific use cases, spanning biology, chemistry, formulations, analysis, and more." It is part of the Signals Research Platform, which also includes Signals VitroVivo and Signals Inventa.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
Demonstration videos and other media
- "Launching Revvity: A Scientific Solutions Company Powering Innovation from Discovery to Cure". Revvity, Inc. 9 May 2023. https://news.revvity.com/press-announcements/press-releases/press-release-details/2023/Launching-Revvity-A-Scientific-Solutions-Company-Powering-Innovation-from-Discovery-to-Cure/default.aspx. Retrieved 03 June 2023.
- O'Brien, J. (11 May 2023). "PerkinElmer’s life science and diagnostics spinoff rebrands as Revvity". Medical Marketing and Media. https://www.mmm-online.com/home/channel/perkinelmers-life-science-and-diagnostics-spinoff-rebrands-as-revvity. Retrieved 03 June 2023.
- "Analytical and Enterprise Solutions". PerkinElmer, Inc. Archived from the original on 03 June 2023. https://web.archive.org/web/20230603171012/https://www.perkinelmer.com/analytical-and-enterprise-solutions.html. Retrieved 03 June 2023.
- "ChemDraw". Revvity Signals Software, Inc. https://perkinelmerinformatics.com/products/research/chemdraw. Retrieved 03 June 2023.
- "E-Notebook". Revvity Signals Software, Inc. https://perkinelmerinformatics.com/products/research/eln-e-notebook. Retrieved 03 June 2023.
- "Signals Notebook". PerkinElmer Inc. https://perkinelmerinformatics.com/products/research/signals-notebook-eln/. Retrieved 14 October 2021.
- "Signals Research Platform". Revvity Signals Software, Inc. https://perkinelmerinformatics.com/products/research/signals-research-platform. Retrieved 03 June 2023.
- "E-Notebook" (PDF). Perhin Elmer. 2019. https://perkinelmerinformatics.com/sites/default/files/2022-05/INF_E-Notebook_SHT.pdf. Retrieved 12 October 2022.