Roche Diagnostics IT Solutions GmbH
|Type||Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung|
|Parent||Roche Deutschland Holding GmbH|
Roche Diagnostics IT Solutions GmbH develops and distributes the laboratory information system software solution SWISSLAB.
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. confirmed in November 2008 that it had bought Swisslab GmbH, which would be allowed to continue development of the SWISSLAB product. The purchase was completed in early 2009, with the company declaring "[t]he name 'Swisslab' and the brands will continue to exist, as will the management, all employees and the Berlin location."
In June 2017, requests to the Swisslab.de domain began to be forwarded to Roche Diagnostics IT Solutions GmbH, who controls the development of Swisslab now.
Technology and products
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
- "Roche expands its portfolio of laboratory information systems and laboratory automation solutions for large laboratories". F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. 19 November 2008. Archived from the original on 24 January 2015. https://web.archive.org/web/20150124133719/http://www.roche.com/media/store/releases/med_dia_2008-11-19a.htm. Retrieved 1 May 2012.
- Grüße, H. (July 2009). "Editorial" (PDF). Diagnostik im Dialog. Roche Diagnostics GmbH. https://www.roche.de/res/literatur/177/Diagnostik-im-Dialog-Ausgabe-25-72009-original-bc93d0c069c2de56a69558b6f43fb4ef.pdf. Retrieved 20 October 2017.
- "Swisslab". Roche Deutschland Holding GmbH. Archived from the original on 13 June 2017. https://web.archive.org/web/20170613180712/http://www.swisslab.de/. Retrieved 20 October 2017.
- "Roche Diagnostics IT Solutions Berlin". Roche Diagnostics IT Solutions GmbH. https://www.roche.de/about/standorte/berlin/index.html. Retrieved 25 October 2017.
- "SWISSLAB Laboratory Information System". Roche Deutschland Holding GmbH. https://www.roche.de/diagnostics/systeme/it-loesungen/swisslab-laborinformationsystem.html. Retrieved 25 October 2017.