SLCLAB Informática SL
SLCLAB Informática SL develops and distributes laboratory informatics software.
SLCLAB informally began as "Salamanca Laboratorio Clínico SA" in the early 2000s. After working in the informatics department of the laboratory for several years, several members of the IT staff branched off separately in 2007 and formed a new entity SLCLAB Informática to further develop software analysis tools for laboratories.
A few years later Salamanca Laboratorio Clínico merged with another company, formally dissolving in September 2009. As of 2014[update] SLCLAB still develops and distributes its laboratory informatics products.
Technology and products
ALFA21 and other products
SLCLAB also offers special LIMS versions of its products: ALFA21 APT for anatomical pathology, ALFA21 FQM for food & beverage and environment, ALFA21 VET for veterinary labs, and ALFA21 NET for Internet-based viewing of ALFA21 applications.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
ALFA21 comes in four packages: Basic, Standard, Professional, and Elite. You can compare the functionality of the packages here.
Pricing is as follows:
Demonstration videos and other media
The vendor has 38 English and 40 Spanish demonstration videos available for ALFA21, all of which can be found here:
The following two demonstration videos give an introduction to ALFA21:
- ALFA21 Video Presentation (English)
- ALFA21 Video Presentation (Spanish)
The following articles have been published:
- SLCLAB - Helping Laboratories to Improve Their Day-to-day Operation (English; pg. 25)
- ALFA21 Product guide (English)
- ALFA21 Product guide (Spanish)
Laboratory supplier directory
- SLCLAB on Capterra
- SLCLAB on Chemical Yellow Pages
- SLCLAB on Environmental-expert
- SLCLAB on laboratorysupplies1.com
- "Salamanca Laboratorio Clínico SA". Archived from the original on 23 January 2002. https://web.archive.org/web/20020123133730/http://www.slclab.com/. Retrieved 03 March 2014.
- "SLCLAB Informática". Archived from the original on 08 December 2007. https://web.archive.org/web/20071208002142/http://www.slclab.com/Inicio.aspx?NumeroEnlace=0. Retrieved 03 March 2014.
- "SLCLAB - Empresa". SLCLAB Informática SL. http://www.slclab.com/empresa.aspx. Retrieved 03 March 2014.
- "SLCLAB Informática SL con NIF/CIF B37460938". Infocif. http://www.infocif.es/ficha-empresa/slclab-informatica-sl. Retrieved 03 March 2014.
- "BORME-C-2009-15119". Government of Spain. 20 May 2009. http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BORME-C-2009-15119. Retrieved 03 March 2014.
- "BOLETÍN OFICIAL DEL REGISTRO MERCANTIL" (PDF). Government of Spain. 06 October 2009. http://www.boe.es/borme/dias/2009/10/06/pdfs/BORME-A-2009-191-37.pdf. Retrieved 03 March 2014.
- "ALFA21 - Introduction". SLCLAB. https://www.slclab.com/en/Alfa21-GeneralFeatures.aspx#tab1. Retrieved 06 November 2020.
- "ALFA21 - Products". SLCLAB. https://www.slclab.com/en/Products.aspx. Retrieved 06 November 2020.
- "ALFA21 - Analysis Requests". SLCLAB. https://www.slclab.com/en/Alfa21-generalfeatures.aspx#AdmisionPacientes. Retrieved 06 November 2020.
- "ALFA21 - Modules". SLCLAB. https://www.slclab.com/en/Alfa21-GeneralFeatures.aspx#tab3. Retrieved 06 November 2020.
- "ALFA21 - Features". SLCLAB. https://www.slclab.com/en/Alfa21-GeneralFeatures.aspx#tab2. Retrieved 06 November 2020.
- "ALFA21 - Medical Reports". SLCLAB. https://www.slclab.com/en/Alfa21-generalfeatures.aspx#Informes. Retrieved 06 November 2020.
- "ALFA21 NET: Check Results Using the Internet or Intranet". SLCLAB. https://www.slclab.com/en/alfa21net-en.aspx. Retrieved 06 November 2020.
- "ALFA21 - Prices". SLCLAB. https://www.slclab.com/en/Alfa21versions.aspx. Retrieved 06 November 2020.