Satya Sistemas Ltda.
|Headquarters||Rua Boaventura, 1557, #112, Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil|
|Number of locations||1|
Satya Sistemas Ltda. develops and distributes laboratory informatics software for laboratories.
The company was founded in 2008, though it has connections to the research and development of biological data management systems at the Federal University of Minas Gerais as early as 2003.
Technology and products
Flux2 is a modular laboratory information management system (LIMS) "designed to allow data management of several types of biological experiments and is constructed by using a workflow based control system." The LIMS is heavily geared towards biological data management, including support for proteomics, genomics, and transgenics experiments. The company claims to be able to rapidly customize the LIMS via its modules based on a laboratory's workflow.
Additional modules such as the cytotoxicity-related FluxCTTX have been developed, but it's not clear if they are available as part of Flux2.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
Demonstration videos and other media
- "Who Are We?". Satya Sistemas Ltda. http://satya.com.br/?page_id=1121&lang=en. Retrieved 31 July 2017.
- "Flux2". Satya Sistemas Ltda. http://satya.com.br/?page_id=1041&lang=en. Retrieved 31 July 2017.
- "MyFlux". Satya Sistemas Ltda. http://satya.com.br/?page_id=1101&lang=en. Retrieved 31 July 2017.
- Faria-Campos, A.C.; Balottin, L.B.; Zuin, G. et al. (2015). "FluxCTTX: A LIMS-based tool for management and analysis of cytotoxicity assays data". BMC Bioinformatics 16 (Suppl 19): 58. doi:10.1186/1471-2105-16-S19-S8. PMC PMC4686789. PMID 26696462. http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?tool=pmcentrez&artid=PMC4686789.
- "Flux DNA". Satya Sistemas Ltda. http://satya.com.br/?page_id=1056&lang=en. Retrieved 31 July 2017.
- "Flux Proteomics". Satya Sistemas Ltda. http://satya.com.br/?page_id=1076&lang=en. Retrieved 31 July 2017.