|Type||Limited liability company|
|Headquarters||810 N. Harrison Ave., Cary, North Carolina, U.S.|
|Area served||United States|
|Key people||David Strauss|
|Products||SciCord and SciCord Lite|
SciCord, LLC is a privately owned, funded and managed company headquartered in the United States develops, distributes, and supports laboratory informatics software solutions. SciCord serves the needs of the pharmaceutical industry supporting analytical drug development, quality assurance, quality control, and manufacturing. SciCord develops hybrid documentation solutions designed to help laboratories streamline their documentation and compliance.
In 2017, the company introduced a Lite version of their SciCord software, which is used to convert Excel spreadsheets into a regulatory-compliant document.
Technology and products
SciCord and SciCord Lite
SciCord is a cloud-based electronic laboratory notebook (ELN) that also "combines the compliance and structured aspects of a laboratory information management system (LIMS)." The company states the software is ideal for those conducting analytical quality control, development studies, and synthetic chemistry as well as handling manufacture batch records.
SciCord Lite is a cloud-based application that "provides the framework to protect and secure Microsoft Excel spreadsheets to ensure compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 in GxP environments."
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
Demonstration videos and other media
A gallery of video demonstrations and screenshots can be found here or on YouTube. Video topics include asset management, document management, review process, standards and solutions, chemical inventory, file attachment, and sample inventory. Each video goes through how the feature is performed on the SciCord client.
- "SciCord, LLC". North Carolina Department of the Secretary of State. 14 March 2014. https://www.secretary.state.nc.us/corporations/Corp.aspx?PitemId=10476344. Retrieved 01 June 2015.
- "About SciCord". SciCord, LLC. http://scicord.com/pages/en/about.php. Retrieved 01 June 2015.
- "SciCord". SciCord, LLC. https://scicord.com/. Retrieved 26 October 2017.
- "SciCord Lite". SciCord, LLC. https://scicord.com/scicord-lite/. Retrieved 26 October 2017.
- "SciCord" (PDF). SciCord, LLC. April 2017. https://scicord.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/scicord-brochure.pdf. Retrieved 26 October 2017.
- "SciCord ELN". SciCord, LLC. https://scicord.com/scicord-eln/. Retrieved 26 October 2017.
- "SciCord Gallery". SciCord, LLC. http://scicord.com/pages/en/gallery.php. Retrieved 01 June 2015.