|Type||Limited liability company|
|Headquarters||8601 Six Forks Rd., Ste. 400, Raleigh, North Carolina, U.S.|
|Area served||United States|
|Key people||David Strauss|
SciCord, LLC is a privately owned, funded and managed company headquartered in the United States develops, distributes, and supports laboratory informatics software solutions. SciCord serves the needs of the pharmaceutical industry supporting analytical drug development, quality assurance, quality control, and manufacturing. SciCord develops hybrid documentation solutions designed to help laboratories streamline their documentation and compliance.
In 2017, the company introduced a Lite version of their SciCord software, which is used to convert Excel spreadsheets into a regulatory-compliant document. However, by 2019, it appears the company discontinued its Lite version, moving their support information about it to its archives.
SciCord Lite was a cloud-based application that "provides the framework to protect and secure Microsoft Excel spreadsheets to ensure compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 in GxP environments."
Technology and products
SciCord is a cloud-based electronic laboratory notebook (ELN) that also "combines the compliance and structured aspects of a laboratory information management system (LIMS)." The company states the software is ideal for those conducting analytical quality control, development studies, and synthetic chemistry as well as handling manufacture batch records.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
Demonstration videos and other media
Video demos of SciCord can be found on YouTube. Video topics include asset management, document management, review process, standards and solutions, chemical inventory, file attachment, and sample inventory. Each video goes through how the feature is performed on the SciCord client.
- "SciCord, LLC". North Carolina Department of the Secretary of State. 14 March 2014. https://www.secretary.state.nc.us/corporations/Corp.aspx?PitemId=10476344. Retrieved 01 June 2015.
- "About SciCord". SciCord, LLC. http://scicord.com/pages/en/about.php. Retrieved 01 June 2015.
- "SciCord Lite Support and Training". SciCord, LLC. Archived from the original on 11 October 2019. https://web.archive.org/web/20191011173805/https://scicord.com/?faq-group=scicord-lite-faq-support. Retrieved 11 October 2019.
- "SciCord Lite". SciCord, LLC. Archived from the original on 04 April 2018. https://web.archive.org/web/20180404151943/https://scicord.com/. Retrieved 11 October 2019.
- "SciCord - Solutions". SciCord, LLC. https://scicord.com/scicord-eln/solutions/. Retrieved 11 October 2019.
- "SciCord" (PDF). SciCord, LLC. April 2017. https://scicord.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/scicord-brochure.pdf. Retrieved 26 October 2017.
- "SciCord - Core Features". SciCord, LLC. https://scicord.com/scicord-eln/core-features/. Retrieved 11 October 2019.