ScienTek Software, Inc.
Tustin, California, United States|
|Number of locations
ScienTek Software, Inc. is an American corporation that develops, supports, and markets laboratory information management system (LIMS) solutions tailored to pharmaceutical stability testing programs and stability test management. Its most well-known products are iStability® LIMS and STABILITY SYSTEM. The company’s clients include pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, animal health, cosmetic, and consumer companies. The company also develops and markets eStability Suite, software for electronic submission of stability data to the FDA, and iStability MKT, a mean kinetic temperature calculator.
Technology and products
iStability LIMS is a laboratory information management system (LIMS) tailored for pharmaceutical stability testing programs and stability test management. It is web-based, manages stability test schedules, generates reports, and supports FDA/ICH recommended statistical data analysis methods for stability data.
iStability LIMS generates reports such as:
- data tables in FDA recommended format
- charts with stability data, regression line, and confidence curve
- certificates of analysis.
iStability LIMS performs statistical data analysis on stability data including:
- shelf life predictions
- poolability determination
- processing accelerated stability data using the Arrhenius equation.
|| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
A vendor's product may receive more confirmed features with the addition of more public information to the vendor's site and/or by providing a URL to a page or document that can act as a citation for the existence of the feature. Prospective buyers are highly recommended to contact the vendor directly to verify features as this list isn't authoritative, and product upgrades and changes happen rapidly in some cases.
- the vendor chose to not put relevant feature information online despite its existence in the product.
- the vendor chooses to make the feature information available only to those who create an account or call/e-mail.
- the feature information exists online to the public, but a URL could not be found to cite the existence of the feature.
- the feature does not exist for the product.
| Product: iStability LIMS
|Sample, inventory, and data management|
|Sample login and management?||Y|
|Sample and/or result batching?|
|Task and event scheduling?||Y|
|Option for manual result entry?||Y|
|Multiple data viewing methods?||Y|
|Data and trend analysis?||Y|
|Data and equipment sharing?|
|Customizable fields and/or interface?||Y|
|Internal file or data linking?|
|External file or data linking?||Y|
|ELN support or integration?|
|Export data to MS Excel?||Y|
|Raw data management?|
|Project and/or task management?||Y|
|Document creation and/or management?||Y|
|Customer and supplier management?|
|Quality, security, and compliance|
|QA / QC functions?||Y|
|Chain of custody?|
|Configurable roles and security?||Y|
|Automatic data backup?|
|Reporting, barcoding, and printing|
|Export to PDF?||Y|
|Export to MS Word?||Y|
|Export to HTML and/or XML?|
|Instrument interfacing and management?|
|Mobile device integration?|
|Alarms and/or alerts?||Y|
|Work-related time tracking?|
|Voice recognition system?|
|Web client or portal?||Y|
|Online or integrated help?||Y|
|Software as a service delivery model?|
|biotechnology, chemical, cosmetic, manufacturing and R&D, pharmaceutical, veterinary|
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 1.20 1.21 1.22 1.23 1.24 1.25 1.26 1.27 1.28 1.29 1.30 1.31 "iStability LIMS - Features". ScienTek Software, Inc. http://www.istability.com/features.html. Retrieved 6 June 2014.
- ↑ "iStability LIMS - About Us". ScienTek Software, Inc. http://www.istability.com/about-us.html. Retrieved 6 June 2014.
- ↑ "iStability LIMS - Web-Based Stability LIMS Software". ScienTek Software, Inc. http://www.istability.com/. Retrieved 15 May 2014.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 "iStability LIMS - Reporting". ScienTek Software, Inc. http://www.istability.com/reporting.html. Retrieved 6 June 2014.
- ↑ "iStability LIMS - Statistical Data Analysis". ScienTek Software, Inc. http://www.istability.com/statistical-data-analysis.html. Retrieved 6 June 2014.