ScienTek Software, Inc.
|Headquarters||Tustin, California, United States|
|Number of locations||1|
ScienTek Software, Inc. is an American corporation that develops, supports, and markets laboratory information management system (LIMS) solutions tailored to pharmaceutical stability testing programs and stability test management. Its most well-known products are iStability® LIMS and STABILITY SYSTEM. The company’s clients include pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, animal health, cosmetic, and consumer companies. The company also develops and markets eStability Suite, software for electronic submission of stability data to the FDA, and iStability MKT, a mean kinetic temperature calculator.
Technology and products
iStability LIMS is a laboratory information management system (LIMS) tailored for pharmaceutical stability testing programs and stability test management. It is web-based, manages stability test schedules, generates reports, and supports FDA/ICH recommended statistical data analysis methods for stability data.
iStability LIMS generates reports such as:
- data tables in FDA recommended format
- charts with stability data, regression line, and confidence curve
- certificates of analysis.
iStability LIMS performs statistical data analysis on stability data including:
- shelf life predictions
- poolability determination
- processing accelerated stability data using the Arrhenius equation.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 1.20 1.21 1.22 1.23 1.24 1.25 1.26 1.27 1.28 1.29 1.30 1.31 "iStability LIMS - Features". ScienTek Software, Inc. http://www.istability.com/features.html. Retrieved 6 June 2014.
- ↑ "iStability LIMS - About Us". ScienTek Software, Inc. http://www.istability.com/about-us.html. Retrieved 6 June 2014.
- ↑ "iStability LIMS - Web-Based Stability LIMS Software". ScienTek Software, Inc. https://www.istability.com/. Retrieved 07 October 2021.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 "iStability LIMS - Reporting". ScienTek Software, Inc. https://www.istability.com/reporting.html. Retrieved 07 October 2021.
- ↑ "iStability LIMS - Statistical Data Analysis". ScienTek Software, Inc. https://www.istability.com/statistical-data-analysis.html. Retrieved 07 October 2021.