Signals GmbH & Co. KG
|Headquarters||Graf-von-Stauffenberg-Allee 83, Frankfurt am Main, Germany|
|Number of locations||1|
|Key people||Dr. Jakob J. Lopez|
Signals GmbH & Co. KG develops and distributes laboratory and scientific informatics software solutions.
"Signals GmbH & Co KG was founded as a spinoff company from the Goethe University Frankfurt in 2014, by scientists from various backgrounds in experimental life science laboratories."
Technology and products
LOGS is a scientific data management system (SDMS) that can help you "easily search and filter your lab data by metadata, such as samples, people and instruments"; automatically pulls, retains, and protects raw data and metadata; and makes it readily available from anywhere in the world for visualization and analysis. The company states the SDMS has the following features:
- advanced query
- automatic data backups
- extraction and organization of data by metadata
- granular data permissions, including external sharing
- instrument and application integration, with automatic uploads
- support for multiple data formats
- support for multiple data visualizations
- real-time view of data measurement and analyses
- assists with FAIR data principle requirements
- host data locally or in the cloud
- data export from the platform
Demonstration videos and other media
- "About". Signals GmbH & Co. KG. https://logs-repository.com/about/. Retrieved 28 February 2021.
- "LOGS-SDMS: The Scientific Data Management System". Signals GmbH & Co. KG. https://www.logs-repository.com/products. Retrieved 14 October 2022.