Small Business Computers of New England, Inc.
|Headquarters||62 Lowell Street, Suite 3, Manchester, New Hampshire, U.S.|
|Number of locations||1|
Small Business Computers of New England, Inc. develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions.
The company was founded in 1994.
Technology and products
The company states that the software has the following functionality:
- patient management
- client management
- case management
- image and document management
- data import of most any type
- data validation
- audit trail
- request management
- complex query tools
- print to PDF
- label support
- macro support
- permission-based and role-based security
- data encryption
In addition to its base features, several add-ons can extend the reporting software's functionality:
- e-mail integration with password support
- fax integration
- client web portal
- interfacing with third-party software
See the AP Easy pricing guide for pricing information.
Demonstration videos and other media
- "AP Easy". Small Business Computers of New England, Inc. http://apeasy.com. Retrieved 04 November 2015.
- "AP Easy - Features". Small Business Computers of New England, Inc. http://apeasy.com/features/. Retrieved 04 November 2015.
- "AP Easy - Add-Ons". Small Business Computers of New England, Inc. http://apeasy.com/modules/. Retrieved 04 November 2015.