Small Business Computers of New England, Inc.
|Headquarters||62 Lowell Street, Suite 3, Manchester, New Hampshire, U.S.|
|Number of locations||1|
Small Business Computers of New England, Inc.—doing business as AP Easy Software Solutions— develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions.
The company was formally founded in 1983.
Technology and products
AP Easy and more
AP Easy is a laboratory information system (LIS) specifically designed for anatomical pathology labs. The software comes in an on-premises version (AP Easy Advanced) and a software as a service (SaaS) version hosted in the cloud (AP Easy Cloud). Additional add-ons for reporting, EMR connectivity, faxing, specimen tracking (EZ Track), device automation are also available.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
- AP Easy Cloud: Starts at $199/month
- AP Easy Advanced: Starts at $24,999/year
- EZ Track: Starts at $2,499/year
Demonstration videos and other media
- "Small Business Computers of New England, Inc.". Business Search. New Hampshire Department of State. https://quickstart.sos.nh.gov/online/BusinessInquire/BusinessInformation?businessID=10594. Retrieved 21 October 2020.
- "AP Easy Advanced Anatomic Pathology Software". Small Business Computers of New England, Inc. http://apeasy.com/apeasy-anatomic-pathology-reporting-software/. Retrieved 21 October 2020.
- "AP Easy Cloud (APEC)". Small Business Computers of New England, Inc. http://apeasy.com/apeasy-cloud/. Retrieved 21 October 2020.
- "EZ Track". Small Business Computers of New England, Inc. http://apeasy.com/eztrack/. Retrieved 21 October 2020.