Spectra QEST Australia Pty. Ltd.
|Type||Proprietary Limited Company|
|Headquarters||132 O'Connell St., Ste. 7, North Adelaide, South Australia, Australia|
|Number of locations||2|
|Subsidiaries||Spectra QEST America Corp.|
Spectra QEST Australia Pty. Ltd. develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions for laboratories working with soil, concrete, asphalt, and other construction materials.
Technology and products
QESTLab and other products
QESTLab is a laboratory information management system (LIMS) "specifically designed for use in the construction materials (concrete, asphalt, aggregates, soils) testing industry as well as the geotechnical testing industry."
QESTField is a mobile-friendly field data collection solution that integrates with QESTLab. The software supports most mobile devices with a web browser.
QESTConcrete complements QESTLab as a software add-on that "centrally manages and adjusts a large number of concrete mixes quickly and easily."
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
- "About Spectra QEST". Spectra QEST Australia Pty. Ltd. http://www.spectraqest.com/about. Retrieved 02 April 2018.
- "Spectra QEST Appoints Vice President for North America". PRWeb. Vocus PRW Holdings, LLC. 02 April 2018. http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11551267.htm.
- "QESTLab". Spectra QEST Australia Pty. Ltd. http://www.spectraqest.com/qestlab. Retrieved 10 September 2014.
- "QESTField". Spectra QEST Australia Pty. Ltd. http://www.spectraqest.com/qestfield. Retrieved 02 April 2018.
- "QESTConcrete". Spectra QEST Australia Pty. Ltd. http://www.spectraqest.com/qestconcrete. Retrieved 02 April 2018.