Stanford University School of Medicine
291 Campus Drive, Rm LK3C02, Li Ka Shing Building, 3rd floor|
Dean's Office, MC 5216, Stanford, California, U.S.
Stanford University School of Medicine is one of the oldest medical schools in the United States.
Technology and products
MendeLIMS is a laboratory information management system (LIMS) developed by the medical school's Ji Research Group in the Division of Oncology. The LIMS was designed to aid those conducting "[l]arge clinical genomics studies [that] require the ability to select and track samples from a large population of patients through the various experimental steps involved in genome sequencing." The software is free to download and use.
For all sequencing-related software, see the research group's web page.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
The software is free to download and use.
- MendeLIMS user guide
- MendeLIMS installation guide
- MendeLIMS download location (reading installation guide recommended)
- MendeLIMS demo site
- Software from Ji Research Group
- Grimes, Susan M.; Ji, Hanlee P. (2014). "MendeLIMS: A web-based laboratory information management system for clinical genome sequencing". BMC Bioinformatics 15: 290. doi:10.1186/1471-2105-15-290. PMC PMC4155081. PMID 25159034. http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?tool=pmcentrez&artid=PMC4155081.
- "Ji Research Group - Software". Stanford University School of Medicine. http://dna-discovery.stanford.edu/software/index.html. Retrieved 22 May 2014.
- "MendeLIMS: A web-based laboratory information management system for clinical genome sequencing - User Guide" (PDF). Stanford University School of Medicine. 03 June 2013. http://dna-discovery.stanford.edu/software/mendelims/MendeLIMS_UserGuide.pdf. Retrieved 22 May 2014.