|Type||Limited liability company|
|Headquarters||296 Nonotuck Street, Northampton, Massachusetts, United States|
|Number of locations||2|
SystemOne, LLC develops and distributes software solutions related to internet-enabled devices.
The company was formally founded in November 2012.
Technology and products
Aspect and more
Aspect is a cloud-based "distributed" laboratory information system (LIS) designed such "that labs, clinics and health organizations can use operational and clinical information from connected point-of-care (POC) diagnostic devices to better take care of their patients and more skillfully and efficiently manage their growing fleets of medical diagnostic devices." The Aspect Reporter add-on adds mobile-based portal access to test results. The first-generation version of Aspect is GxAlert, which is still deployed in more than 38 countries.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
Pricing isn't made public for the company's solutions.
Demonstration videos and other media
The company has a YouTube channel, found here.
- "SystemOne, LLC". Corporate Database Search. Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. https://corp.sec.state.ma.us/CorpWeb/CorpSearch/CorpSummary.aspx?sysvalue=gGucXG7__al7F_Thn5LdHgQoJtg8XkzopknYTtUUK0w-. Retrieved 25 October 2022.
- "Aspect Launches New Capabilities For Connected Labs and Announces Predictive Maintenance AI". SystemOne, LLC. 1 June 2022. https://systemone.id/news-details/aspect-launches-new-capabilities-for-connected-labs-and-announces-predictive-maintenance-ai. Retrieved 25 October 2022.
- "Aspect Reporter". SystemOne, LLC. https://systemone.id/aspect-reporter. Retrieved 25 October 2022.
- "GxAlert". SystemOne, LLC. https://systemone.id/gxalert. Retrieved 25 October 2022.
- "Aspect". SystemOne, LLC. https://systemone.id/aspect. Retrieved 25 October 2022.