The Edge Software Consultancy Ltd.
77 Walnut Tree Close|
Guildford, Surrey, U.K.
The Edge Software Consultancy Ltd. develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
It appears that sometime in 2019, BioRails ELN and BioRails MDM stopped being offered as standalone products and are now incorporated with its BioRails DM software.
Technology and products
BioRails DM and BioRails ELN
BioRails DM is a combination laboratory information management system (LIMS) and electronic laboratory notebook (ELN)—via the included BioRails ELN—designed to provide "workflow driven data management." The software can be installed locally or hosted in the cloud.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
Pricing details come from The Edge Software Consultancy's website:
BioRails DM perpetual license: £2,800 per user, plus tax
BioRails DM annual license: £1,120 per user, plus tax
Maintenance and support for the perpetual and annual licenses price at 20 percent of list price.
Volume and academic discounts available.
Demonstration videos and other media
- BioRails ELN - Molecular Biology
- Morphit4BioRails - Running a Tumour Volume Study
- Morphit4BioRails - Running a PK assay in BioRails and Morphit
- "BioRails DM". The Edge Software Consultancy Ltd. https://www.edge-ka.com/biorails-dm. Retrieved 11 October 2019.
- "BioRails ELN". The Edge Software Consultancy Ltd. https://www.edge-ka.com/biorails-eln. Retrieved 11 October 2019.
- "BioRails - Purchase Information" The Edge Software Consultancy Ltd.. Retrieved 05 February 2013.
- "What is it going to cost?". The Edge Software Consultancy Ltd. https://www.edge-ka.com/pricing. Retrieved 11 October 2019.