Title21 Health Solutions, Inc.
|Headquarters||7031 Koll Center Parkway, Suite 110, Pleasanton, California, United States|
|Area served||United States|
|Key people||Lynn Fischer, CEO|
Title21 Health Solutions, Inc. develops and distributes clinical laboratory informatics software solutions, with a focus on the cell therapy and biotech markets.
Title21 was founded in 1996 with its first product release in 2001.
In 2014, Title21 debuted its LIS-like Cellular Therapy Solution at the annual AABB (American Association of Blood Banks) conference in Philadelphia, describing it as "a new class of flexible and integrated technology for cellular therapy labs to ensure compliance, operational efficiency, and quality to ultimately improve patient outcomes."
In both 2015 and 2016, the company was recognized as one of the "20 Most Promising Biotech Technology Solution Providers" by CIOReview magazine, also gaining a featured review in 2016.
In June 2016, the company's CEO Lynn Fischer was chosen by IT magazine Insights Success as the featured profile for their "50 Most Empowering Women in Business" issue.
Technology and products
Cellular Therapy Solution and Document Control Solution
Document Control Solution is a document management system "that is easy-to-learn and quick to implement – accelerating your path to paperless efficiency."
Title21 also offers a wide variety of other stand-alone and modular software offerings, including inventory control, audit management, instrument management, and learning management solutions.
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
Demonstration videos and other media
The following demonstration videos are available for Title21 and Cellular Therapy Solution:
- Title21 Software Featured on Health Briefs TV with Terry Bradshaw
- Title21 Health Solutions’ Cell Therapy Software Featured on Moving America Forward
- Meet Our Partners | Lifeshare
The same videos can also be found on YouTube.
- Title21 in CIOReview, 2015 (PDF, archived)
- Wajid, Y. (22 February 2016). "On Our Radar: Title 21 Health Solutions". Mirador blog. Mirador Capital Partners, LP. http://blog.miradorcp.com/on-our-radar-title-21-health-solutions. Retrieved 09 June 2016.
- "Business Search - Title 21 Software". Nevada Secretary of State. https://www.nvsilverflume.gov/. Retrieved 07 July 2016. "Search for Title 21 Software or entity # C18907-1996"
- Roebuck, H. (4 December 2014). "Title21 Health Solutions Announces a New Class of Technology in Cellular Therapy". Title21 blog. Title21 Health Solutions, Inc. https://www.title21.com/blog/title21-health-solutions-announces-new-class-technology-cellular-therapy. Retrieved 13 October 2021.
- Roebuck, H. (29 March 2016). "Title21 Health Solutions Headlines CIOReview as a Secret Weapon for Biotech and Regenerative Medicine". Title21 blog. Title21 Health Solutions, Inc. https://www.title21.com/blog/secret-weapon-for-biotech-and-regenerative-medicine. Retrieved 13 October 2021.
- "Title21 Health Solutions CEO Graces Cover of Tech Magazine, Named One of the 50 Most Empowering Women in Business". EIN News; Marketired. IPD Group, Inc. 2 June 2016. http://www.einnews.com/pr_news/329048842/title21-health-solutions-ceo-graces-cover-of-tech-magazine-named-one-of-the-50-most-empowering-women-in-business. Retrieved 09 June 2016.
- "Integrated Cell Therapy Software". Title21 Health Solutions, Inc. https://www.title21.com/cell-therapy-software/. Retrieved 25 October 2017.
- "Cell Therapy Laboratory Software". Title21 Health Solutions, Inc. https://www.title21.com/cell-therapy-laboratory-software/. Retrieved 06 March 2022.
- "Document Control Software". Title21 Health Solutions, Inc. https://www.title21.com/document-control-software/. Retrieved 25 October 2017.
- "Title21". Title21 Health Solutions, Inc. https://www.title21.com/. Retrieved 13 October 2021.