WireWorks West, Inc.
|Headquarters||Main Rd., Berkeley, California, U.S.|
WireWorks West, Inc. develops and distributes laboratory informatics software solutions for process control and data management.
WireWorks West, Inc. was formally founded in California in February 2002. In 2006, the company announced it would be "doing business as" (DBA) Jova Solutions Inc., with the name change described as "a more encompassing name that better fits our quickly growing company and its enormous potential." (Their website changed a few months prior to the announcement.) In the summer of 2017, the FermWorks site information was removed from the Jova Solutions website, and the FermWorks website—which mirrored the Jova Solutions website—was updated as being a product of WireWorks West, Inc. It appears the DBA name is no longer being used by WireWorks, though it's not clear what will happen to the Jova Solutions site and brand.
Technology and products
FermWorks is a laboratory information management system (LIMS) designed "for distributed process controlled data management for biotechnology and pharmaceutical development."
| The following feature list(s) is/are derived solely from public, freely-available online information the vendor provides. A lack of a "Y" does not necessarily mean that the product doesn't have that feature. The lack of a "Y" could mean:
- FermWorks brochure (circa 2011)
- ↑ "Business Search". State of California. https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/. Retrieved 07 September 2017. "Search for entity # C2376637"
- ↑ "Jova Solutions -- New Corporate Name for WireWorks West, the Experts in Automation and Data Management". PR Web. Vocus PRW Holdings, LLC. 17 January 2006. http://www.prweb.com/releases/2006/01/prweb333627.htm. Retrieved 07 September 2017.
- ↑ "WireWorks West". WireWorks West, Inc. Archived from the original on 12 January 2006. https://web.archive.org/web/20060112110648/http://wireworkswest.com. Retrieved 07 September 2017.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 4.7 4.8 4.9 "FermWorks". WireWorks West, Inc. https://fermworks.com/. Retrieved 30 October 2020.
- ↑ 5.00 5.01 5.02 5.03 5.04 5.05 5.06 5.07 5.08 5.09 5.10 "FermWorks - Streamlining Cell Culture and Fermentation for Biopharmaceutical Laboratories" (PDF). Jova Solutions Inc.. http://www.jovasolutions.com/files/FermWorks_Brochure_August_2011.pdf. Retrieved 28 January 2012.